Any (farm?) shops that sell carp bait powders

Enlightening critique well done young man and very good avice I'm sure.

Exceptional advice, actually - and completely free. Take it while you can, the deeper secrets will be revealed in my soon to be released book. Keep your eyes peeled in WHSmith, ASDA, Bankside Tackle, B&M and Fishing Republic. I am currently in negotiations with Waterstones and Jack Fullton.

A lot of people wouldn't spot an expert but I spotted you from a mile off blowers.

Please feel free to add any other AKA's as the need takes you.

A lot of people wouldn't spot an expert but I spotted you from a mile off blowers.

Please feel free to add any other AKA's as the need takes you.

Thank you.

As an aside, the particle (farm shop) bait approach will produce bites on Nethermoor - but they are unlikely to be from the carp. There are some excellent double figure bream in there that will be more obliging on such tactics.

Always remember, there is a huge amount of water in front of you, up to 40ft deep in the middle - watercraft is essential to locate the fish before wetting a line. Watercraft is covered in depth in my book.

Joffrey, thanks for the PM, I will do as promised in my reply - thanks for your patience.:)