The Travellers Ecclesfied now a Sizzling?

Saw the signs up that The Travellers in Ecclesfield was getting renovated and becoming a chain restaurant?

Saw that it was going to be Sizzling or a Sizzlers? The Travellers changes that much I can't keep up :hihi:

If anyone goes in (it's reopened now) I'd love to know what it's like and if it's worth the meal out! :)

Went to The Park Hotel last night which is a Sizzlers pub my first time in one. The food was awful chips clot cold must have been fired hours before.

Trying it tonight, hope it's not crap.

---------- Post added 15-10-2015 at 10:34 ----------

Went here last night: you could tell they couldn't keep up with the demand of how many people were there because it was super busy on for a Wednesday night.

They told us it would be an hour but it took an hour and half to come out! The food was good and it's super cheap.

I'll be going back but I'll give it a few weeks. They have a tiny kitchen and they need to change that if they want to be popular. They had a lot of complaints!

Sizzles are cheap n nasty places

I don't know where you normally dine but I have been in a few sizzler pubs, notably the Norton, and they are brilliant

Is that the same chain as the Wagon and horses on Abbeydale Road South?

Terrible place!

It's actually really nice and it's a Sizzling not a Sizzlers.

Although went in for the breakfast and the pancakes were miserable. Cracking full english though.

I don't know where you normally dine but I have been in a few sizzler pubs, notably the Norton, and they are brilliant

Had a meal at Hassop Hall this weekend. Nothing sizzled though. It was "good" - not "brilliant" like the Norton. I bet I could have saved myself about £100 if I'd gone to the Norton instead. I will definitely bear that in mind for the future. And think about it next time I'm at Hassop Hall or Fischer's of Baslow, or Milano's.

If anything like Park at Hillsborough / wadsley bridge -terrible food , poor service , dirty tables -Never again!!

If anything like Park at Hillsborough / wadsley bridge -terrible food , poor service , dirty tables -Never again!!

Hope not as I am hoping to pop in for something to eat and a few drinks this week :roll: