Any help please since updating to WIn10

*_ash_*

When I try opening pdf files, I get:

file system error (-2143322111)

I've googled it and am non the wiser.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Have you set your pdf reader as the default program to open these files?

www.digitaltrends.com/computing/how-to-set-default-programs-and-file-types-in-windows-10

reinstall adobe reader or another pdf reader. it sounds more like the pdf is corrupt.

tried not changed.

Have you set your pdf reader as the default program to open these files?

www.digitaltrends.com/computing/how-to-set-default-programs-and-file-types-in-windows-10

Can't find control panel :confused:

If you have a Google account upload the PDF's to Google Drive and try to view them on-line to see if they're not corrupt

I don't know what google drive is, but a lot of things seem to be directing me to it. I don't want it, I just want to read a bloody file! :hihi:

Gone through that, took nearly an hour, no change.

-

Thank you all for your help. I'll just give it up. I just can't keep up any more.

Windows 10 as also stopped the drivers to work on the Touch Pads on Toshiba Laptops,Microsoft should have waited more till Windows 10 was Fully Up-to-date,i have gone back to Windows 7

Touchpad drivers have almost ALWAYS had to be manually updated when upgrading Windows.

This is down to how the how the laptop manufacturers deal with those drivers, Windows hasn't a clue how to update them.

Check the laptop manufacturers site or if you know which type of touchpad it was, try going to the touchpad manufacturers site as that usually has much newer drivers than the laptop manufacturer.

Laptop manufacturers suck and tend to stop updating the drivers after only a year or two, so you have to then find them from the touchpad manufacturer.