Day to day supply cover in schools.

Some obviously don't!

Do you think teachers could possibly work into their busy schedules a loo visit, or two?

---------- Post added 12-10-2015 at 20:51 ----------

My wife and I did. We worked out how many hours I could afford to drop down to and how much we'd could pay towards childcare.

That's good to hear, but I bet there's not many couples that do.

Do you think teachers could possibly work into their busy schedules a loo visit, or two?

I wouldn't pay today's teachers in buttons - seriously.

The people who jump on the teacher-bashing bandwagon have one or both of the following chips on their shoulders-

1. Someone is getting a better deal than they are. Fair enough we all want more holidays and better wages

2. They have to make other arrangements when no-one else is looking after the kids that they chose to bring into this world.

Not always as straightforward as this though. Peoples jobs/contracts etc, may change undoing all the sensible child planning they may have made.

Edited by nikki-red
fixed quote tags

The people who jump on the teacher-bashing bandwagon have one or both of the following chips on their shoulders-

1. Someone is getting a better deal than they are. Fair enough we all want more holidays and better wages

2. They have to make other arrangements when no-one else is looking after the kids that they chose to bring into this world.

Not always as straightforward as this though. Peoples jobs/contracts etc, may change undoing all the sensible child planning they may have made.

Agreed. I suspect those aren't the people who make the most noise though.

Edited by nikki-red
fixed quote tags

Neither. Teachers these days are not up to the job. The kids are in control - I kid you not.

Edited by nikki-red
fixed quote tags

Neither. Teachers these days are not up to the job. The kids are in control - I kid you not.

Come on then give us your personal experiences of this.

Edited by nikki-red
fixed quote tags

I blame the parents who let their young children stay up far too late and post on internet forums.

Come on then give us your personal experiences of this.

It's none of your business - but, you know it's true.

Edited by nikki-red
fixed quote tags

It's none of your business - but, you know it's true.

Of course it's my business and everyone else's - you have posted on a public forum!

Edited by nikki-red

Of course it's my business and everyone else's - you have posted on a public forum!

Nope. This is a private forum.

Edited by nikki-red

Parents are to blame. Fact

Are you suggesting that all teachers have been forced into teaching by their parents?