Ernest Copley House, High Green

My elderly father has to sell his home and move due to ill health. He has been offered a flat in Ernest Copley House in High Green.

Not knowing the area does anyone know what it's like there?

Many thanks

---------- Post added 08-10-2015 at 19:22 ----------

Anyone??? Thanks

Don't know what the actual flats are like but the flats on school road nearby have some rather eermm ... Sort of characters, but the lower end is ok all in all and he should be fine there, hope he is as well as possible and good luck on the move.

I live on School Road, a bit further up from Copley house. The road itself is fine, obviously a main road and very occasionally someone walking home from the pub drunk but thats not every week! Whether you can hear any disturbance from inside Copley house I have no idea though. I've never seen anything going off there, occasional ambulance outside but from my experience of sheltered accommodation, thats fairly normal. He should be fine, but feel free to call down at different times of the day and see for yourself.

Thanks for your replies!

The flat they offered him had steps which considering he needs to use a wheelchair is a bit ridiculous so back to looking for somewhere else now!

Thanks for your replies!

The flat they offered him had steps which considering he needs to use a wheelchair is a bit ridiculous so back to looking for somewhere else now!

Doesn't it have a lift ? Also it's a sheltered scheme so it is a ok place