Van Hire in Sheffield MEGATHREAD

Northgate are very reasonable

Anyone know were to go to hire a a car, small van for a few days ? 07756271992. Cheers

Edited by al99

I always use AFP Van Hire - tehy're pretty decent price wise - although they did give me asmaller van than ordered last time so worth checking to see whats available

0114 261 0522

They're on Brightside Lane

I use Alliance Van Hire, but there are plenty more, but sadly I've lost the card for a guy I used too use.

Enterprise were really good, we used them to move house and they were really flexible with return times. I was going to user Burnt Tree but they weren't open long enough on the weekend so it would have cost more, though they're a good option for truck hire. Hope you get everything sorted.

Wheres the best place (cheapest) to hire a high top transit sized van in Sheffield please.

thanks for any replys/help.

It's just for a days hire.

North gate have always been cheapest for me

As the title states need to hire a van for Sunday only for one day ideally a combo or transit to move some rubbish to tip, rang a few places but getting ridiculous quotes like £85 a day I swear they were cheaper than that :roll:

only place i can think of thats open sunday is Arnold Clarkes.

SWB transit from 9am for 24hours is about £45.

As the title states need to hire a van for Sunday only for one day ideally a combo or transit to move some rubbish to tip, rang a few places but getting ridiculous quotes like £85 a day I swear they were cheaper than that :roll:

Enterprise charges change constantly and can sometimes appear very cheap but there are lots of hidden charges which they tell you about when you get there. eg bodywork, glass, tyre etc insurance even after you have included CDW.

Worksop van hire..open Sunday about £45 for a swb tranny..