Van Hire in Sheffield MEGATHREAD

I'm already booked that day, but if you post again in the job section you'll probably find a man and van is easier/cheaper than self drive for a few hours on a Saturday.

Arnold Clarke 0114 272 1133 open Sunday and a standard van for a day is around £35

Arnold Clarke 0114 272 1133 open Sunday and a standard van for a day is around £35

Agreed. Would always use them. Best van hire place round here.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

im needing an urgent van hire this weekend thats not stupid prices any one know or hire vans out i want to drive myself so no man and a van

Arnold Clarke on spital hill. Open Sunday too.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

I ordered from Arnold Clarke last Sunday. £55 full day hire for a short wheel base van. But we did actually end up getting £25 back as we used it for less than 4 hours.

Can either paid an extra £10 (non refundable) for an insurance excess or leave a £500 deposit which you get all of it back.

i also recommend Arnold Clark - we have used them a few times

B&Q do van hire by the hour, depends how long you want it for really. They also do an all-day rate as well, check the website.

Can anyone recommend where to hire a7.5T Luton van for a day for a house move. I want to hire the van myself, any ideas on cost?

Not sure about 7.5t vans - a lot of places only hire them out to companies with operator licences now due to the nightmare of EU driving regs etc and insurance conditions.

You could try AFP van hire down Brightside they're pretty flexible and they have lutons on a transit base for private hire as an alternative if you can't get a 7.5t

Be cheaper just to hire a man and van from here

Bikertec does it from 25 quid per hire with a million pound liability insurance, I think he just moves things like tumbles dryers tho worth about fifty quid