Sheffield local elections - May 2016

Even if that's true you are aware the decisions were not taken by the local Labour party, aren't you?

He's not aware of much at all. He will have disappeared for good by Friday.

Even if that's true you are aware the decisions were not taken by the local Labour party, aren't you?

So how come ukip got the time table changed in my patch? I used to think as you did, I voted Labour but having seen with my own eyes what actually the score, I will be voting UKIP. something's wrong with Labour at local level.

---------- Post added 03-05-2016 at 19:06 ----------

I saw it unfold in my patch, I saw ukip councillor sort out my local timetable, he did it by listening and communicating with the bus company. Labour councillors just shrugged and said what you said. I saw it happen.

something's wrong with Labour at local level.

Couldn't agree more. And it's because of the use of the 'Strong Leader' model of local governance. An operational dictatorship, with Julie Dore as Council leader, who has twice refused a scrutiny review of the Amey contract. Why? Beggar's belief that someone with a Sarah Palin level of understanding of urban forestry, is managing such an important contract. Beggar's belief.

So how come ukip got the time table changed in my patch? I used to think as you did, I voted Labour but having seen with my own eyes what actually the score, I will be voting UKIP. something's wrong with Labour at local level.

---------- Post added 03-05-2016 at 19:06 ----------

I saw it unfold in my patch, I saw ukip councillor sort out my local timetable, he did it by listening and communicating with the bus company. Labour councillors just shrugged and said what you said. I saw it happen.

So let me get this clear in my head. You think that all the changes to the bus timetables in November were authorised and made by the local Labour party here in Sheffield?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

So let me get this clear in my head. You think that all the changes to the bus timetables in November were authorised and made by the local Labour party here in Sheffield?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

where did i say that? i said our ukip councillor sorted our buses, when labour said it could not be done.

where did i say that? i said our ukip councillor sorted our buses, when labour said it could not be done.

Your story is changing now, you initially were blaming Labour for the whole thing!

Beep beep beep beep.

Hmmm, which to vote for? The party that has no chance of getting in, the dead party or the anti-semitic party?

Need a new kid on the block now,so voting UKIP :)

Your story is changing now, you initially were blaming Labour for the whole thing!

Beep beep beep beep.

i've been very clear, UKIP sorted it in my patch, Labour just shrugged

i've been very clear, UKIP sorted it in my patch, Labour just shrugged

No no no no your clear inferrence was that Labour decided the bus changes in November.

I think you will find what I am saying is correct, labour set up the consultation groups. At the time it looked a great move, I was involved, but very quickly it became clear it was tokenism. I was in a consultation group from January. Every point we raised was ignored or simply not backed up by labour. Labour just went along with changes, no matter how stupid.

seems clear to me

ive just seen labours election campaign on our street. Clive betts running up and down the road posting cards telling people who to vote for .No interaction with locals at all , no answering questions, no explaining why we should vote labour , not letting us know what labour is doing for Sheffield . well ,along with losing a few calories hes probably lost a few votes around here