Police officer killed in Wallasey, Merseyside

That's very sad to hear and so hard on his family

RIP to the PC.

Im sure big brother must have clocked them numerous times,and with the right resources on it,they will be caught.

With due respect to the policemans family . Why the hell did fellow coppers lay a wreath with just his number on. From where i stand that in it self is disrepectful surely he was more than a number to his collegues or am i wrong !!

He definitely would have been more than a number to his colleagues !

Police officers work very closely as a team - that team functions wholly by the trust and support they have for each other.

Losing a member of that close team in circumstances such as this will be devastating for his colleagues.

I don't know the reason why his number only was on the wreath but you can be sure it wasn't due to a lack of respect from his colleagues and friends.

What will happen to the killer when caught?he/she'll have a better life than this brave pc.

What will happen to the killer when caught?he/she'll have a better life than this brave pc.

Well he or she will have a life whatever the conviction which is more than this PC or his lovely family will have - lets hope it is 'life' but I won't hold my breath.:mad:

Edited by Daven

I feel so sorry the this mans family & it angers me when these things happen. I just can't get my head around why people think they can just take people's possessions and then act so recklessly. I hope they catch them quickly and RIP to the officer in involved.

I bet everything I own that the scrote who did this will not get a true life sentence.

Not Liverpool, Wallasey, different town across the water on the Wirral.

Its a shame that someone has to be killed for it to be taken seriously.

You only have to watch those Traffic cops programs and you'll see that they usually get a slap on the wrist for breaking into someone house, stealing a car and getting chased around busy cities by the police.

With due respect to the policemans family . Why the hell did fellow coppers lay a wreath with just his number on. From where i stand that in it self is disrepectful surely he was more than a number to his collegues or am i wrong !!

I think the oposite putting his number on is a mark of respect. They knew him as his number too. Its unique to him and only really his colleagues will know his number so it shows respect that he died in the line of duty.