Drone flying around manor park..

Drone lost........... I were flying it on a field behind manor park crescent and it took off with the wind. I turned the throttle off straight away so it has to be around the manor park area. It were today (Saturday) at around 6:30pm. It had a camera attached which is yellow in colour. The drone is a Walkera qrx 350 pro, white and about a square foot.

It'll more than likely be in pieces unless it's landed in a tree or in some bushes. I wouldn't normally fly it around residential areas... I only planned on quickly showing it a friend. Even if it isn't fixable and it ends up in the bin It'd just be nice to know that it hasn't landed in a road, or caused any damages to anyone's property.

Cash reward for anyone that finds it. Whether it's working or in pieces.

Thanks in advance!

CAA rules ban from flying in built up areas. Within quite short distances of buildings.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

And rightly so. These monstrosities fitted with cameras are a disgusting intrusion on privacy.