Denis Healey has died

I can find nothing substantial linking Denis to the PIE - you may have to provide a link to substantiate

No can do. It wont last long before its deleted. I can send you in the right direction though.

Look for Stephen Adrian Smith and his connections to Westminster. You find him youll find what you are looking for.

One word of advice. Dont use a mainstream search engine. You wont find much if anything of any worth.

On this one, Google is not your friend.

No can do. It wont last long before its deleted. I can send you in the right direction though.

Look for Stephen Adrian Smith and his connections to Westminster. You find him youll find what you are looking for.

One word of advice. Dont use a mainstream search engine. You wont find much if anything of any worth.

surprising :suspect:

lol

surprising :suspect:

lol

lol.

Ey, enough with the sarcasm and get looking.

Now consider yourself told :rant:

:D

Big time moronic comment.

It's no secret Healey was involved with the Bilderberg Group.

Of course, whether anyone thinks the Bilderberg group is intent on ensuring the dominance of capitalism or introducing communism by the back door is probably dependent on what sort of tin foil had they are wearing.

So in other words you've no proof, never had any proof, and waited till he was dead to be sure you wouldn't get sued for libel.

Post your proof or shut up.

Nil nisi bonum.

Good riddance. I NEVER take delight in anyones death but this piece of work, ill make and exception. Before anyone gets too upset, remember he was a supporter of P.I.E.

If you dont know what that is Google it.

I Googled "denis healey P.I.E." and all I got was your post.

Now you say not to use a mainstream search engine?

I'm sure you won't be breaking any laws if you tell us what P.I.E. is.

RIP Denis

Politics could do with a few more like him today

I Googled "denis healey P.I.E." and all I got was your post.

Now you say not to use a mainstream search engine?

I'm sure you won't be breaking any laws if you tell us what P.I.E. is.

Paedophile Information Exchange. An odious group from the 70s (I think). It was allegedly supported by some Labour members and even MPs. I didn't know Denis Healey Was one of them. I'm still not convinced.

Did he have the most famous eyebrows in history?

If he did, they're also now resting in peace.

last of the heavyweights of the 1966-70 era.

there is still a few around, that unlike Healey - who was already a grizzled veteran by that time - who were like these junior whizz kids in the sixties. Williams. Kaufman even. But they were not not in anything like the same class as him. He was a one-off really.