2015 Bonfire and Fireworks Displays - please post all events in here

Hi, anybody in need of dry bonfire wood, if so please pm me, can be delivered free, thanks.

Hi are these the changed bus numbers you've put up?because there all changing on the 1st Nov!

The Transport Club address is Greenhill Main Road, Meadowhead, S8 7RH. If you are from Sheffield you can't miss us, we are the area by the huge Meadowhead roundabout where you see all the football pitches. This event is very kindly sponsored by our smashing local residents and tennants associations...we love to see the community working together to make this a fabulous night for local families. As always safety is absolutely at the forefront...so we make sure we stick to council guidelines at all times regarding firework safety codes. No personal fireworks of any kind will be allowed on the ground, so please leave your own fireworks at home to enjoy later!

Timeline for the event is as follows:

Bar opens 5.30pm

All entertainments will start between 6 to 6.30pm and continue for duration

Fire will be lit at 7pm

"Name the Guy" competition drawn and countdown at 8pm

Firework display at 9pm

Funfair 6pm throughout.

Come along and enjoy a really great night, everyone welcome and free entry!!

Any local businesses wishing to donate raffle prizes for this fantastic community event please contact us on 0114 2373216, OR donations may be dropped into the club after 7pm any evening. Any donations, however small will be very much appreciated! Many thanks to everyone for the huge amount of support behind this event...particularly Bassett One!!

Hi are these the changed bus numbers you've put up?because there all changing on the 1st Nov!

For the Meadowhead transport club - yes - the new buses that run there in an evening being 24/25 to Lowedges & Bradway, 43/44 to Dronfield, 75 Batemoor via Woodseats and 1 Batemoor via Hemsworth.

The most convenient bus for the event is the 25, which stops outside the TA Barracks on Greenhill Main Road.

FIREWORKS PARTY

You are invited to join us at Christ Church, Sheffield Road, Hackenthorpe, S12 4LR for:

Fireworks, Soup and Hotdogs! And it is FREE!

Bring your friends!

Saturday 7th November

Food from 6pm

Fireworks at 6:45pm

For more information email: contactus@cchackenthorpe.org.uk

(I am in no way involved with this, just saw it and thought I'd share)

Does anyone know if the Sheffield Works Department fireworks are on at Olive Grove this year?

Just seen some amazing fireworks going off over the s6 area I think could see them very well from s5, very expensive fireworks beautiful display anyone know where it was from?

Just seen some amazing fireworks going off over the s6 area I think could see them very well from s5, very expensive fireworks beautiful display anyone know where it was from?

I would imagine it was Niagra as per post 5

I would imagine it was Niagra as per post 5

Yeah looks like it amazing display

Looks like the bonfire is off on the cricket field opposite the top house as the council has been and removed all the wood !

Hi,

Trying to make plans for next weekend. Can anyone tell me whether there are any pubs etc doing fireworks displays in or around S12, S20, S21, Eckington areas??

I went to one a few years ago at a pub at the top of Eckington but cannot remember what its called.

Any advice would be appreciated, thank you.

Brothers Arms pub at Heeley are advertising a bonfire night event on 5th November.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1674674082750564/

Promising beer, fireworks, live music, hot roast pork sarnies and parkin cake - plus a view across the city to see everyone else's fireworks too!

Buses 20/24/25/43/44/X17 stop nearby, outside Ponsfords.