Lost 1 Fat Cat S6 to S2.

Our fat cat has gone missing me thinks.

We moved to S6 Ruskin Park 3 weeks ago, let her out hungry this morning, for the first time, she's disappeared. This cat rarely goes off the garden?!

I've left out her tray and blankie all day so she can scent her way home but tbh thought she would be back by now. Now concerned :(

Please check sheds etc.

If anyone sees a part Bengal/tabby cat mix, she's a big girl about 5kg, with a black 'do not feed me' collar with a blue 'please scan me' tag, anywhere between Ruskin Park and Maltravers Road, Wybourn - may be making her way back to her old house, please let me know.

Screeches to Jade.

Thanks all.

Edited by eeejay174

Got a photo.. also I like cats, so...

How do I add a photo again? Been a while lol

---------- Post added 02-10-2015 at 19:20 ----------

Put her in avatar

How do I add an image to a post?

If you have uploaded an image as an attachment, you can click the arrow next to the 'Attachment Icon' and select it from the list. This will be inserted into your post and can be located where you want it displayed.

To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing before the URL and after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert pictures from your albums (?) in this way too.

theres one is Lost and found pets S5 or S6 all sheffield areas (NEW) found last night

Thanks Teeny it's not her - just phoning Animal Search now to get posters organised - just can't believe it, the one cat I thought we'd lose is refusing to leave the house!! And the one who never left the garden has gone??! I ask you!!

Why is the cat fat? Is it perhaps Congestive Heart Failure? If so he/she will be in some discomfort and may have sought out somewhere quiet.

I used to call a cat of mine Suzy fat cat, she was a big cat. Name suited her

No, she has regular check ups with Highfield vets, she is a largely built girl, and she has a bit of a tum, we affectionately call her 'Fat cat' as she likes to lie down at such an angle that her tummy spreads.

---------- Post added 08-10-2015 at 21:21 ----------

Home - had been stuck in someone's shed!!!!

Glad she us home. Hope she is ok after all that time with no good or water xx

Traumatised, hungry but didn't appear dehydrated. Think she must have had a source of water somehow, had a few night terrors but seems more settled now. They're all staying in now till I can order some cat trackers!!!