Fitspace Penistone Road Sheffield

just had a flyer though post today, never even heard of them,there on penistone rd north, just wondered if anyone had used fitspace before ?i cant even place were it is ?

seam to be competing with pure gym, im interested in these type of gyms my self, so any info on them would be appreciated.

http://www.fitspacegyms.co.uk

Its the same location that was Klick Fitness, which was Fitness First before that.

The budget gym appears to be growth industry

Its the same location that was Klick Fitness, which was Fitness First before that.

The budget gym appears to be growth industry

thanks, i didnt realise klick had closed, ideal for me as not that far away,

not a fan of hillsborough leisure ctr.

has klick fitness closed in hillsborough as i was thinking of joining because it was cheap

Anyone on here train there? What are the free weights like? Not a bodybuilder/power lifter but i do like free weights. Thanks in advance

Just go and ask them for a free trial/try.

I went there when I got a voucher deal - two months for £9. I was mainly doing cardio stuff though as well as some of the weight machines. There were some free weights but I wouldn't have picked a gym like that when I used to do weight training in my youth.

Thanks for your advice, i think i'll call in tom and ask about a freebie then i can see for myself. Very rarely use heavy weights anymore so if the dumbells go upto say 30k i would be happy at that. Cheers big g

Dumbells go up to 50kg.

Just looking to hear of peoples experience of the Fit Space Gym on Penistone road Hillsborough as Im interested in going.

Thanks.

I'm a member and go 3-4 times a week and I think it's a good gym. The staff are friendly, the place is kept clean, plenty of machines to use, a variety of free classes for members and I've made a number of friends down there. I'd recommend joining :-)

For the price you can't fault it.

If you pay but never go then its expensive.

I'm a member of a gym that has a sauna, so I love to wander around in my swimming trunks so all they ladies can stare, they love me :love::love: