Russia now bombing Syria

Putins hugely popular in Russia.

Theyre loving how hes standing upto the west and puffing his chest out,flexing his powerfull arms.Everytime he does the west feels decidedly uncomfortable.The sanctions arent working,Russias cheap steal has just cost loads of jobs here.

I like the bloke and a lot of what he says,hes noboddys pet and hes not afraid to say the way he sees things.

What did they "steal" that was so cheap ?

Name one thing he's said that you like.

there are quite a few things he says that i like, one of them is this

"There is no other solution to the Syrian crisis than strengthening the effective government structures and rendering them help in fighting terrorism."

"There is no other solution to the Syrian crisis than strengthening the effective government structures and rendering them help in fighting terrorism."

That's self evidently wrong anyway.

That's self evidently wrong anyway.

in your opinion ? no surprise there then.:roll::roll:

This is the view of a Syrian woman on why the west hates Assad= http://www.rt.com/op-edge/syria-world-hate-message-604/

Is that what you believe mafya?

Do you support Assad and condone his actions?

Which of the reasons in that article do you beleieve are true and support?

Only a few of those reasons occurred to me and the reasons the West dont like him are not there.

---------- Post added 04-10-2015 at 16:58 ----------

So basically you support Assad and can only evisage one possible solution which is that he should be in power. He would say hes the only answer wouldnt he. Explain your thinking further slordy.

Edited by 999tigger

Only a few of those reasons occurred to me and the reasons the West dont like him are not there.

So basically you support Assad and can only evisage one possible solution which is that he should be in power. He would say hes the only answer wouldnt he. Explain your thinking further slordy.

yes i do support Assad, he is and his family have been in power for a long time, this at the moment is the only solution he is the only legitimate government in place, the west are fannyin around trying to please all and warrant actions, this has gone too far and Putin is at least doing something, what other solution is there?? send nato in in eh?

I would trust the russians more than the USA and UK governments.

---------- Post added 04-10-2015 at 13:43 ----------

Assad gets a bad press but there seems to be plenty willing to fight for him...

For real peace of mind then you should go and live in Russia :D

Which of the reasons in that article do you beleieve are true and support?

If Assad falls then Syria will go the same way as Libya and Isis will gain control, between Isis and Assad I would rather have Assad.

If Assad falls then Syria will go the same way as Libya and Isis will gain control, between Isis and Assad I would rather have Assad.

As would Putin and also, in private at least, as would Obama and Cameron now.

As would Putin and also, in private at least, as would Obama and Cameron now.

so whats peoples problem with Putin or Assad? its a win win situation, he is prepared to send 150,000 ground troops apparently to wipe out IS good for him crack on

Name one thing he's said that you like.

America’s development began with a large-scale ethnic cleansing, unprecedented in human history

yes i do support Assad, he is and his family have been in power for a long time, this at the moment is the only solution he is the only legitimate government in place, the west are fannyin around trying to please all and warrant actions, this has gone too far and Putin is at least doing something, what other solution is there?? send nato in in eh?

So its ok in your book to slaughter unarmed protestors and rig your elections. Nice one slordy. the fact a dictator has been in power a long time isnt a jsutification he should stay in power. He came to power by virtue of a coup carried out by his father.

The West arent trying to please anyone. Much as you love Putin I think you will find he has done very little except bomb some moderates, but nice one.

Edited by 999tigger