Alleged Robbery One Stop High Green

As the title suggests has anyone else heard anything about this was last night at 21.50.

It's High Green. No one knows nothing about anything.

Highgreen is small enough to know who the scum bags are, but if anyone knows anyhthing it's not long before the truth will out. Stop judging without knowledge.

Highgreen is small enough to know who the scum bags are, but if anyone knows anyhthing it's not long before the truth will out. Stop judging without knowledge.

Who do you think you are talking to? I know more than you will ever know van man.

Theres a heroin dealer in high green who has been selling that **** for over 10 years an he still has not been put away. The scummy peado wants locking up.

Advancedskim and The Mrs. If you know this for sure why don't YOU report it and provide EVIDENCE. People can't be prosecuted on gossip and hearsay..

Advancedskim and The Mrs. If you know this for sure why don't YOU report it and provide EVIDENCE. People can't be prosecuted on gossip and hearsay..

It's what some people live on

Who do you think you are talking to? I know more than you will ever know van man.

Could I politely ask, because you seem rather confrontational, do you live in the area and what do you know more than me about, if it's the robbery then why,as other people have said,have you not reported it yourself?

There are loads of good people in Highgreen, I know,cos I'm one of em.

Mod Note: Please do not post wishing for people to die or hearsay regarding the area. People have been arrested, so someone knew something.