Sandgate roadworks

Hi can anyone advise please, today my car was reversed into by a contractor working in the sandaygte area, apparently I'm not insured if anything like this happens as I shouldn't be there, I was there because there was no diversion signs and I was lost, the driver reversed into my car and has totally wrecked my bumper, he said he thought I was parked up, so does this mean that anyone parked up and they hit your car your not insured?

Who told you that you wouldn't be insured??

If they were at fault, surely you should be claiming off their insurance not yours, though you should tell your insurance company "for information only".

You did exchange details with them I presume.

I was told by the loud mouth passenger of the driver, he sad they have this on a daily basis and I will get nothing from them, fills me with loads of confidence, I said I would claim of their insurance, he was at fault, he reversed into me. Thats when loud mouth said i couldn't, his actual words words were, "your insurance is null and void lady, your getting nowt". Yes we did exchange details, photos, I am making a formal complaint mainly for his attitude towards me shouting at me, the driver was fine, he was calm and polite but he also said I wasn't insured as I was in "their" workspace.

Edited by kimbowbill

I was told by the loud mouth passenger of the driver

Lol as if you'd believe that moron.

Seems pretty clear cut, having photographs will help quite alot.

I hope you get an apology from the company responsible for the loud-mouthed idiot.