High green - miles rd

What's going on on miles rd? Armed police everywhere!

I'm sure with a user name like yours you could work it out :D

Haha!

Observational skills= 10/10 :thumbsup:

Crikey a crowd of over 30 watched as the police did their job according to the sheffield star! Hope it didn't interrupt the DNA Special on Jeremy Kyle!

I used to live in High Green. Born and bred, glad I moved it's a dump! You commit any offence you want and get away with it due to the code of silence up there. Horrible place.

I used to live in High Green. Born and bred, glad I moved it's a dump! You commit any offence you want and get away with it due to the code of silence up there. Horrible place.

lived here for 3 years never had any real issues or crime and the one bad one ( the murdered organist alan greaves) was grassed up to the police by his so called "friends" sooo.....

lived in nether edge before everyone said such a lovely area and enjoyed living there but saw way more crime in s7 than s35 and the police wouldn;t even attend in s7 for fear of upsetting the locals!

if there is such a code of silence how come they know where to strike and when to get the people they are looking for?

High Green is a cesspit the family on the road near thorncliffe playing fields are shocking

rr

lived here for 3 years never had any real issues or crime and the one bad one ( the murdered organist alan greaves) was grassed up to the police by his so called "friends" sooo.....

lived in nether edge before everyone said such a lovely area and enjoyed living there but saw way more crime in s7 than s35 and the police wouldn;t even attend in s7 for fear of upsetting the locals!

if there is such a code of silence how come they know where to strike and when to get the people they are looking for?

Sorry to hear this phrase used in the context of the murder of Mr. Greaves.

rr

Sorry to hear this phrase used in the context of the murder of Mr. Greaves.

this is a genuine question, can you explain your post, Mr Greaves was a gentleman of the highest slandered, the person who did the crime was "grassed up" slang for, some body telling the police on you.

this is a genuine question, can you explain your post, Mr Greaves was a gentleman of the highest slandered, the person who did the crime was "grassed up" slang for, some body telling the police on you.

The slang phrase 'grassed up' is much used by the criminal classes and carries the implication that it is a wrong thing to do.