Is/Was Adkins that good

So, any response to my initial questions now you have put your finger to the iPhone?

FFS Robbie, As I said I copied the question from the Twitter Account of Blades Fan Friend of mine. I don't want to waste my time doing some research on a team I have no interest in. You obviously have wasted your time so pray do tell me the answers.

Anyway it is no longer a problem now a 5-1 beating of a 4th Division Team in a Cup Competition that nobody wants to be involved in appears to have answered the question. United can get back to their old arrogant ways now.

FFS Robbie, As I said I copied the question from the Twitter Account of Blades Fan Friend of mine. I don't want to waste my time doing some research on a team I have no interest in. You obviously have wasted your time so pray do tell me the answers.

Anyway it is no longer a problem now a 5-1 beating of a 4th Division Team in a Cup Competition that nobody wants to be involved in appears to have answered the question. United can get back to their old arrogant ways now.

It's an easy enough answer JP, a quick google web and it pops out as 624,137 combined games!!

Tell that to Ricardo Moniz

The competition which no club supposedly wants to win enjoyed huge significance at Bramall Lane last night as Sheffield United, whose league form has come under scrutiny in recent weeks, faced a Notts County team managed by the outspoken Ricardo Moniz.

Nigel Adkins’ side advanced to the third round phase of the much-maligned Johnstone’s Paint Trophy and, in the process, highlighted why this tournament does serve a purpose other than simply clogging-up an already congested fixture calendar.

Moniz, an unashamed advocate of the JPT, had expressed incredulity beforehand about the antipathy many of his counterparts express towards its worth. If silverware, the Dutchman argued, is the currency of successful teams then neither United nor County, whose mantlepieces have been gathering dust for over a decade, could afford to be sniffy about its importance. Unfortunately for Moniz, who cut a frustrated figure on the touchline, the hosts wholeheartedly agreed.

Despite acknowledging that reaching the Championship next season his is priority, not Wembley on April 3, Adkins shares Moniz’s opinion that there is no such thing as a good game to lose. United’s players, many of whom were hoping to catch the 50-year-old’s eye ahead of Saturday’s contest against Rochdale, are clearly of the same belief and seized control of the tie in a little over 30 first-half minutes.

Perhaps you should start a thread about it then.

This one is about Adkins and his record.

I pointed out in an earlier post that his record past or present is irellevant as his current job will no doubt be undermined by the chairmen, so it is pertinent to the OP's thread starter.

Edited by top4718

I'd rather some united fan answer the question why the rich united board seem intent on constantly undermining the club and why the fans appear to sanction it?

Don't worry so much about us you will get an ulcer pal.

And I find it hilarious that an owl is having a go at our board when you have had some of the worst boards known to football :hihi::hihi:

Don't worry so much about us you will get an ulcer pal.

And I find it hilarious that an owl is having a go at our board when you have had some of the worst boards known to football :hihi::hihi:

In answer to your first point I am contributing to a mixed team forum and am not worried.

For your second point the key word is HAD, you still HAVE.

For your second point the key word is HAD

Tell that to the fans who have been priced out ....

Don't want to get into an attendance debate as you lot don't like it when it doesn't suit you but, did you see your crowd Saturday ?

Don't want to get into an attendance debate as you lot don't like it when it doesn't suit you but, did you see your crowd Saturday ?

I've added plenty of comments on here regarding my dissatisfaction at SWFC's ticket prices but unfortunately its a football problem not just a problem at Hillsborough, as the twenty is plenty campaign at the weekend highlighted, united will do exactly the same should they ever attain a higher league status and if you think thats not the case you are very naive indeed.

What was it ?

What was it ?

Think it was just under 21k which seems fine to me.

What was it ?

Att: 20,383

Which was 5th highest out of 10 matches in the Championship , so definetly a lot of fans have been priced out by Mr Tuna

An Owl using the word arrogant for any other team....priceless! :hihi: