Shire green or Longley?

Originally posted by markham

That's it then, it's the police who are doing the nasty stuff.

Thanks for clearing that one up t020:thumbsup:

Not a problem.

Shiregreen Scarey........hmmmmm ill pass on that one

I'd pass on it too if I were you. You can't even stand at the bus stop without some hooligans thumping the bus stop trying to provoke fights. Yes, this happened last night as Chris and I returned from Morrisons at Ecclesfield. We were waiting for the 48 to take us from down in the depths of Beruit (Lower shiregreen) to bellhouse road...

Now I'm not being funny or anything, but when we're in my area we are a hell of a lot safer.

Originally posted by caprice

I'd pass on it too if I were you. You can't even stand at the bus stop without some hooligans thumping the bus stop trying to provoke fights. Yes, this happened last night as Chris and I returned from Morrisons at Ecclesfield. We were waiting for the 48 to take us from down in the depths of Beruit (Lower shiregreen) to bellhouse road...

Now I'm not being funny or anything, but when we're in my area we are a hell of a lot safer.

Give it a rest. You talk as if Firth Park is the promised land compared to Shiregreen. Firth Park is no better than Shiregreen.. trust me I know both very well.

Neither are sparkling but neither are "conflict zones" as you seem to think Shiregreen is.. Shiregreen has it's ups and downs like most areas and I (infact most people) would feel safe walking through it any day.

You talk as if Firth Park is the promised land compared to Shiregreen

I most certainly do not!

My area, as I referred to it in my previous post, is Intake/Richmond... Definately not Firth Park.

come off it! Shiregreen ain't scary! you get idiots everywhere hanging about.

I'm proudto say I'm from the 'Green and visited it just this weekend - still looked the same to me :thumbsup:

Its scary for someone who hasn't been brought up there!

Longley or Shiregreen? er,let me think about that one.......still thinkin.........