Sports Massage/Deep Tissues

Hi,

i wondered if anyone knew of a good sports/deep tissues massuse that can be done at home?

Thanks

katie

I would recommend you go to Birley Chiropractic,

Edited by Onthetyne

ha!!

I always thought there was a difference between the two massages!

I have had a deep tissue massage and thoroughly enjoyed it, felt like I was floating for days after...

I have also been for a sports massage and I swear I was being tortured for information on MI5! horrendous....

Not home visits though I'm afraid but I can recommend The StillPoint Practice based at netheredge.

I have also been told Medi Spa based in rivelin is also a thumbs up!

hi Katie, oh the remedial benefits of deep tissue massage!! love it! :) I would be happy to recommend a kind and very experienced masseur who comes to my home, and visits a number of work colleagues. Works wonders!

Amanda

hi Katie, oh the remedial benefits of deep tissue massage!! love it! :) I would be happy to recommend a kind and very experienced masseur who comes to my home, and visits a number of work colleagues. Works wonders!

Amanda

Where did you have your deep tissue massage done?

I'm in pretty bad knick with my back and was looking to try and get as decent massage anyone recommend anyone on here

I am studying Sports Massage and I need people to work with free of charge, I have full insurance and I am studying the subject to level 4. Anyone interested please drop me a PM. I currently do a lot of work with semi-pro football players and Womens Premier League Players.

Thanks jtothec I will def be in touch

Yes I use a Dr Graeme Deep tissue Massage I got it from Chiropractor . She used to use it on me when she broke her leg so I asked her IF ICOULD BUY ONE AND USE it myself daily. This is what I do now it is better than foam rolling and it has stopped all injuries! Amazing piece if equioment . Can only be ordered through physio/chiro. PM if you want one hey are around £50-60 thansk