The kids are back in town!

Sheffield is buzzin' again with the influx of this years new students.

Lots of lost souls wandering around bemused by it all, and I dare say excited and scared in equal measure. Just love 'em.

I just wanted to extend to them a real warm welcome to Sheffield, wish them well, and hope they have a great time in a great city.

(And kids, don't forget, you could do worse than join us on Sheffield Forum. We always need fresh meat...)

(And kids, don't forget, you could do worse than join us on Sheffield Forum. We always need fresh meat...)

Could that sound any more like grooming...? LOL

Only joking Anna - I'm sure you mean well!

Most of them are idiots IMO. Mollycoddled by their parents for 18 years and then unleashed on a city with no idea how to behave in the adult world.

Also please remember when crossing the road to actually look both ways to see if you are about to be mown down by any poor motorist that happens to be passing by.

Also please remember when crossing the road to actually look both ways to see if you are about to be mown down by any poor motorist that happens to be passing by.

...and if this is the case, don't just step out onto the road anyway, relying on divine providence to save you.

Or tram. Like the moronic idiots did today.

And could the new in take of students actually get to know where you live and not be pig ignorant.

It annoys me more than young professionals who are nothing of the sort.

Grrrr

...........or spew up into our garden like they did on numerous occasions in our garden on Ecclesall Rd.

Or the one driving the clapped out micra, that decided she was taking the wrong turn off of a roundabout, and swerved across 2 lanes of traffic - My people carrier nearly wiped her out !

Why do the students think they are often better then people they live around its the ignorance of that annoys me

Also in town then at the weekend was the Greater Spotted Trendy Dad. They always make me smile.