Bay City Rollers Reunion- Metro Today

Photo page 11 , ok none of us are getting any younger:( I was guilty of having tartan sewn onto most of my clothes many years ago, but what made me laugh was the statement " we are coming back to say thanks to the fans that were there when Les was 17, Woody was 16 and Alan was 20" As they are coming back to thank us do we presume the tickets will be very cheap? and that they are not just skint ! hands up who will be going :hihi:

This was in the Grauniad:

Court cases are continuing over royalties owed to the group and McKeown said money had been a factor in the reunion.

“I think the three of us have made [fans’] dreams come true and the fans are the reason that we’re doing it – that and the money of course.”

He joked: “We’ll probably never see a penny, it’ll be a repeat of the last 40 years. I don’t think it was down to luck. I think it was awful, terrible management and a lot of thieves around us taking advantage of us. That’s in the past now and we’ve got good people with us.”

I won't be going to see them.

Me and the boss will be seeing them in rotherham - I don't care how good, bad or indifferent they may be, their music was a big part of our formative years & we really did sing shang a lang as we ran with the gang & we will have a great night reliving our youth (again)

According to the i today, the first reunion concert (at Glasgow's Barrowland) was sold out in three minutes.

Photo page 11 , ok none of us are getting any younger:( I was guilty of having tartan sewn onto most of my clothes many years ago, but what made me laugh was the statement " we are coming back to say thanks to the fans that were there when Les was 17, Woody was 16 and Alan was 20" As they are coming back to thank us do we presume the tickets will be very cheap? and that they are not just skint ! hands up who will be going :hihi:

Alan was a darn sight older than 20 when Woody was 16. He was born in 1948!! Woody was born in 1957, nine years later. (Back when I was a fresh faced tween, Woody was my favourite Roller)

I hope they are better now than they were in the 70's !:o

How many of the original members are in the reunion?