12 year old boy missing from Rotherham ** Now Found **

12 year old Joshua Oxley was last seen at around 3:50 yesterday near the junction 35 roundabout at Thorpe Hesley.

Hes wearing his Winterhill school uniform and is not thought to have any money or a phone.

There is a photo of Joshua in this link...

http://www.southyorks.police.uk/appeals-information/appeal-missing-rotherham-schoolboy-joshua-oxley

Theres now been a confirmed sighting of Joshua at Chapeltown Railway Station between 6.45pm and 7pm last night.

Really hope hes found soon, safe and well.

Joshua's family must be out of their mind with worry - sending them good wishes for finding Joshua soon

Thankfully he's been found. If I was them I would give him a good hiding for causing them worry. What was he thinking going to Leeds?

Thankfully he's been found. If I was them I would give him a good hiding for causing them worry. What was he thinking going to Leeds?

Thats good he has been found,you mean why did he chose leeds over sheffield?

Maybe a telling off and then a very big hug.

Edited by Daven

Why do you feel the need to hit someone though........

Just thinking of the time I went missing. Be it I think round a few blocks. I worried my parents ragged and rightly I got a pasting. Didn't do it again.

Rather than giving this lad a good hiding,they need to find out why he ran off. "incident at school " suggests bullying and if true if anyone deserves a slap its the bullies.schools never do much to sort it out

Wonderful news, so pleased he's been found, his parents must have been beside themselves. Hopefully whatever it was that caused him to disappear will now be sorted out bless him.