Sheffield United and League 1

It's working for me CB - nice one Webby - made me smile - and today the smiles have been a bit rare pal :)

Yes I saw it at 3rd time of trying Potty once he had had a stella and redid the linky .... Chin up pal and one of us will be smiling later and the other not so much .... All toon aren't we tonight ;):P:D:banana::banana::banana:

There still bitter with what happened to them, with the bank debts etc. Not one of them have replied to my post about paying back the rest still owed if they get promoted to the PL... they have a moral duty don't they.

There is no money owed. A deal was struck and the agreed amount was paid in full.

Do you have a moral duty to pay back written off debts of someone who owned your house before you bought it?

How come the MASSIVE get dragged into this thread,you utdites need to concentrate on getting yourselves auto promo and stop worrying about your betters.

You're heading for a play off spot at the moment and we all know how that turns out don't we, LOL

Happy to report that Brayford , Done and Cuvelier all joined in training today but not ready for first team action just yet while Ryan Flynn is now fit to play.

THE FUTURES BRIGHT ITS RED AND WHITE

How come the MASSIVE get dragged into this thread,you utdites need to concentrate on getting yourselves auto promo and stop worrying about your betters.

You're heading for a play off spot at the moment and we all know how that turns out don't we, LOL

The same as lower to mid-table mediocrity...

Happy to report that Brayford , Done and Cuvelier all joined in training today but not ready for first team action just yet while Ryan Flynn is now fit to play.

THE FUTURES BRIGHT ITS RED AND WHITE

They hardly set the world alight when in the squad last season so I wouldn't hold out too much hope.

They hardly set the world alight when in the squad last season so I wouldn't hold out too much hope.

Brayford and Done had very good seasons last year.

Brayford and Done had very good seasons last year.

Didn't help L1's richest team winning the play offs though.

We can't be having Blades with hope can we.:D

Didn't help L1's richest team winning the play offs though.

Done was injured for the play offs (and used sparingly because of it) and Brayford was injured in the first half of the play off semis.

Bit hard to influence the game from the treatment table.

Edited by Robbie Loving

I can just see it and the end of the season, you lot throwing all your john west tins out!

Enjoy your cup final against Newcastle :hihi:

As you already Know we won our cup final with our reserves.. Hurry on up old chap or we are going to be in the Premiership and you will still be in the dog n duck league.. Mind the gap..:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: