Sheffield United and League 1

It seems the united fans who called Football Heaven this evening totally disagree with the happy clappers on here and want to see some returns on this "game changing" investment.

Please stop trotting out this spend when the time is right nonsense as well, there have been right times in many transfer windows and you've done nothing.

Errrmmmm done nothing , give your head a wobble.

And please stop worrying about us , you really do seemed obsessed about our prince mate tbh its all you talk about.

Don't you worry about Charlie Tuna who priced out owls fans and you don't even half fill your *ahem cough * stadium ?

You have only put about 2,000 fans through the turnstiles more than us this season so the Blades on POG really dont seem to be as you claim disagreeing with the Blades on here , they are still turning up in great numbers home and away.

Enjoy your cup final tonight , farthest you have been in a Cup competition since Gazza and G were in shorts innit ?

Edited by canadablade

And please stop worrying about us , you really do seemed obsessed about our prince mate tbh its all you talk about.

Don't you worry about Charlie Tuna who priced out owls fans and you don't even half fill your *ahem cough * stadium ?

You have only put about 2,000 fans through the turnstiles more than us this season so the Blades on POG really dont seem to be as you claim disagreeing with the Blades on here , they are still turning up in great numbers home and away.

Enjoy your cup final tonight , farthest you have been in a Cup competition since Gazza and G were in shorts innit ?

I'll get this one inhttp://https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=sheff+weds+rumbelow+cup&rlz=1CDGOYI_enGB614GB614&hl=en-GB&prmd=niv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAmoVChMIif2w7ZKNyAIVSX0aCh38wAuj#imgrc=8nRlAUcsxykWcM%3A

Edited by web1

Zzzzzzzzz As its a combined forum and listening to Football Heaven its clearly a pertinent (and bitter) subject I'm joining in the debate, its obviously hit a nerve as your response proves, attendance debates are pointless until the seasons end and pricing policies are a problem for ALL football fans as eventually you will find out.

Zzzzzzzzz As its a combined forum and listening to Football Heaven its clearly a pertinent (and bitter) subject I'm joining in the debate, its obviously hit a nerve as your response proves, attendance debates are pointless until the seasons end and pricing policies are a problem for ALL football fans as eventually you will find out.

Not hit a nerve at all unlike the attendance debate seems to have , yeah lets not talk about it , its pointless :D

Not all football fans are being priced out as you can tell by the crowds showing up at BDTBL but I agree its getting out of hand with some greedy owners.

---------- Post added 23-09-2015 at 07:59 ----------

Bad link Webby , try again when you aren't on the Stella ;):P:D

Surprised knowone has picked up on Mr. McCabes new venture.

[/color]

you'll be waiting a while then CB:hihi:

Not hit a nerve at all unlike the attendance debate seems to have , yeah lets not talk about it , its pointless :D

Not all football fans are being priced out as you can tell by the crowds showing up at BDTBL but I agree its getting out of hand with some greedy owners.

Try again CB, and I'm Stella free for almost 24 hrs now!!!:hihi:

I did pal and same again its not working :hihi::hihi:

Linky no worky.

you'll be waiting a while then CB:hihi:

Yes Nervy , Have to wait til hes back on the Stellaaaaaaaaa

It's working for me CB - nice one Webby - made me smile - and today the smiles have been a bit rare pal :)