Sheffield United and League 1

i might go to Mcdonalds now.Your making me hungry biting

If that's a bite dorber, don't ever come fishing with me! :hihi:

If that's a bite dorber, don't ever come fishing with me! :hihi:

:hihi::hihi::thumbsup:

Was rather funny wasn't it :hihi:

Nice to see so many owls posting about Dem Blades on a thread about us started by an owl.

It was started CB to generate some football chat and a bit of banter,I'd say job done.

It seems the united fans who called Football Heaven this evening totally disagree with the happy clappers on here and want to see some returns on this "game changing" investment.

Please stop trotting out this spend when the time is right nonsense as well, there have been right times in many transfer windows and you've done nothing.

It seems the united fans who called Football Heaven this evening totally disagree with the happy clappers on here and want to see some returns on this "game changing" investment.

Please stop trotting out this spend when the time is right nonsense as well, there have been right times in many transfer windows and you've done nothing.

What would you say if we bought in two players needed for the promotion push. Then went up?

Strange how after the Swindon game,you couldn't hear a dickey bird on here from Wednesday fans,now,3 games later,they are all worried for us.:D

Strange how after the Swindon game,you couldn't hear a dickey bird on here from Wednesday fans,now,3 games later,they are all worried for us.:D

They post what they want post what they waaaant it's called sheffield football forum they post what they waaaaqant.

Tbh C I don't care what happens to lot, but do think you will scrape through to promotion this time.

Strange how you make statements without checking,after the Swindon game the Blades win errs thread was started by an Owl and over 40 posts out of 70 something from Owls.

They post what they want post what they waaaant it's called sheffield football forum they post what they waaaaqant.

Tbh C I don't care what happens to lot, but do think you will scrape through to promotion this time.

It was still Sheffield football after the Swindon game.

---------- Post added 23-09-2015 at 07:33 ----------

Strange how you make statements without checking,after the Swindon game the Blades win errs thread was started by an Owl and over 40 posts out of 70 something from Owls.

All of them saying how worried they were about us?

That thread is a joint thread,nothing to do with Blades and L1

Edited by chalga

The reason why they're so concerned about us is because they have a genuine fear of us getting promoted and over taking them. It happened 15 years ago. They've had a bit of success by getting to their highest league position in over a decade, (I'm not too sure if it's ever been in the top six) and its kind of wishful thinking that dem Blades will never go up... but we will and when we do we'll start spending - which as already been stated, but they close their ears to that.

There still bitter with what happened to them, with the bank debts etc. Not one of them have replied to my post about paying back the rest still owed if they get promoted to the PL... they have a moral duty don't they.

It's kinda telling how this thread never appeared after the Swindon game,yet 3 games later,here it is.

It shows the fickleness of the Owl,that's why they are Owls fans.........We're not like that,we're Blades.

Yeah ok nowt to do with Blades winning in league one:huh: