Sheffield United and League 1

I don't honestly see how your prince has benefited the club on the playing side,im happy to be proved wrong,but taking into account the money he has received in transfers and the money spent on players,has he actually spent anything,but the blades seem to accept it,and you cant knock the attendences but surely you expected more investment than this,im confident in saying that CC has spent more on our new changing rooms than your prince has spent on the team.

---------- Post added 22-09-2015 at 15:48 ----------

How long will Wendy fans put up with finishing in the bottom half of the carvery league?

Five years constantly progressing without any money,doubt we will be finishing bottom half again.[ thought this was about the blades though ]:)

I don't honestly see how your prince has benefited the club on the playing side,im happy to be proved wrong,but taking into account the money he has received in transfers and the money spent on players,has he actually spent anything,but the blades seem to accept it,and you cant knock the attendences but surely you expected more investment than this,im confident in saying that CC has spent more on our new changing rooms than your prince has spent on the team.

Gazza you are one of the more reasonable owls posters on here mate but just want to pull you up on what the Prince has spent , we were millions in debt and are now a debt free club because of the prince which if McCabe was left to run things we would have been in the same predicament you lot were more than likely.

The investment in players will come at the right time the board sees fit and the board we have right now has the trust of the fans , something not seen on either side of the city for a long time.

Leave us to it and we will see you in the Championship next season :D

P.S. Im sure Billy Sharp cost more than what your change rooms did

Come on FT, it's been a while and i see it as a genuine question, how much longer will ya tolerate being in L1, ur not Barnsley, Crewe, Millers etc, ur aMuch bigger club than the likes of those, so if promotion isn't achieved, then Will you have no choice but to question Mcabes and the princes ambitions??

Its a fair topic.I would say that all united supporters would be upset if they didnt go up but they are 5th so are on course with a very good manager with adams/wallace/brayford all nearlly ready to come back so things are looking good and we haven`t spent the earth/put prices up astronomically etc.

Owls are in a very under par position who have priced 100% owls fans out of the game/spent a lot of money/got a foreign manager whos had more clubs than tiger woods so i would guess if owls fans can be honest that they at the moment are the ones looking at their own clubs fortunes.

Especially when the promotion word and play off minimum word was getting splattered around not long ago.

So everybody's happy then,that's good to know.

Its a fair topic.I would say that all united supporters would be upset if they didnt go up but they are 5th so are on course with a very good manager with adams/wallace/brayford all nearlly ready to come back so things are looking good and we haven`t spent the earth/put prices up astronomically etc.

Owls are in a very under par position who have priced 100% owls fans out of the game/spent a lot of money/got a foreign manager whos had more clubs than tiger woods so i would guess if owls fans can be honest that they at the moment are the ones looking at their own clubs fortunes.

Especially when the promotion word and play off minimum word was getting splattered around not long ago.

What a great fan when he doesn't know his own teams league position.

So everybody's happy then,that's good to know.

I'm happy,it will never become 'not acceptable' to me............supporters support through thick and thin,there's a team to support,whatever division it may be in............Wednesday fans can do all the worrying for us,that's perfectly acceptable to me.:D

I'm happy,it will never become 'not acceptable' to me............supporters support through thick and thin,there's a team to support,whatever division it may be in............Wednesday fans can do all the worrying for us,that's perfectly acceptable to me.:D

Absolutely,ive followed Wednesday since 1968 so understand that only too well.:)

I don't care what anyone says...... MORE CLUBS THAN TIGER WOODS!!!:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

I don't care what anyone says...... MORE CLUBS THAN TIGER WOODS!!!:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Was rather funny wasn't it :hihi:

Nice to see so many owls posting about Dem Blades on a thread about us started by an owl.

What a great fan when he doesn't know his own teams league position.

I will admit that i`m not a gr8 fan and don`t go to matches now as i watch my son play in the NCEL Premier for a fiver admission.Not getting ripped off by greedy owners.

You are correct they are 1 point behind in 7th

Was rather funny wasn't it :hihi:

Nice to see so many owls posting about Dem Blades on a thread about us started by an owl.

It was funny ten years ago.:hihi: might have been a different golfer though

It was funny ten years ago.:hihi: might have been a different golfer though

i might go to Mcdonalds now.Your making me hungry biting