Sheffield United and League 1

A good honest answer there FT, but them 3 steps backwards seem to be taking a long time to complete!!

I can't remember HRH or McCabe putting a time line on things as usually when clubs/managers do that, they end up looking silly when the 5 years (or whatever time limit they choose, expires). ;)

My steps might be a little different to yours :hihi:

Well I have got MASSIVE legs haven't I :D

Right better get some work done, see ya all toneet, off out for our young uns birthday later so some Stella is on the menu!

But......but........surely 'the future's bright it's red and white' isn't it?

Does anyone know which/who's lifetime that future applies to?

:hihi:

But......but........surely 'the future's bright it's red and white' isn't it?

Does anyone know which/who's lifetime that future applies to?

:hihi:

Well it certainly is my friend. You all kept saying mind the gap... but it's becoming narrower and narrower with each passing week. Your the only club I know who's below halfway down the table and get excited at beating 2 struggling teams... you're all excited puppies arnt you!

I can see you, corker, gazza, webby and all the other wednesday fans on here meeting up at morrisons cafe in hillsborough the end of the season toasting with your cuppa teas and warm buttered toast, toasting a very successful mid table finish and all saying... it's coming on fellas, it's coming on :hihi:

How long have United been in league one now, how long is it till it becomes unacceptable from the supporters ???

I keep reading posts on here and afar and people seem to be content with your position in English football, surely this can't be true and it must be getting tedious now going to places like Crewe every other week.

In my honest opinion if you don't go up this time around then serious questions need to be asked to the hierarchy.

With a supposed rich owner you would have thought he would have made sure you were in the championship by now.

Well seems the supporters have accepted it.

Blades have had 4 home matches and 81,538 have turned up and we have played Chesterfield , Blackpool ,Colchester and Bury while the owls have had 4 home matches and 83,183 have turned up and you played Bristol City , Reading , Boro and Fulham .....

Not worried about us , we have money to spend and Brayford and Done to come back , cant see us finishing anywhere less than the play-offs this season and NA will get it right.

Well it certainly is my friend. You all kept saying mind the gap... but it's becoming narrower and narrower with each passing week. Your the only club I know who's below halfway down the table and get excited at beating 2 struggling teams... you're all excited puppies arnt you!

I can see you, corker, gazza, webby and all the other wednesday fans on here meeting up at morrisons cafe in hillsborough the end of the season toasting with your cuppa teas and warm buttered toast, toasting a very successful mid table finish and all saying... it's coming on fellas, it's coming on :hihi:

You keep telling yourself it is if it makes you feel better. Sheffield United, the only team that can finish off in a worse position than the previous season for 5 out of the last 6 seasons, and STILL claim the future is bright and they are heading in the right direction.

Shoes off anyone? :hihi:

You keep telling yourself it is if it makes you feel better. Sheffield United, the only team that can finish off in a worse position than the previous season for 5 out of the last 6 seasons, and STILL claim the future is bright and they are heading in the right direction.

Shoes off anyone? :hihi:

I can just see it and the end of the season, you lot throwing all your john west tins out!

Enjoy your cup final against Newcastle :hihi:

I can just see it and the end of the season, you lot throwing all your john west tins out!

Enjoy your cup final against Newcastle :hihi:

Well the future's bright it's red and white.

Everything is looking good at the lane.

All set for year on year improvement.

Which can only mean a fantastic cup run this year.

So enjoy your cup final against Stoke tonight.

Oh. Hang on. Sorry. My mistake.

Well the future's bright it's red and white.

Everything is looking good at the lane.

All set for year on year improvement.

Which can only mean a fantastic cup run this year.

So enjoy your cup final against Stoke tonight.

Oh. Hang on. Sorry. My mistake.

It's all about dem Blades today isn't it :hihi:

Enjoy you cup final, your going to need to win a cup to pay back John West and co... hey here's a thought.

If you go up this season to the PL... do you think you have a moral duty to pay back the bank you screwed over??

---------- Post added 22-09-2015 at 14:28 ----------

Seeing as the Owls like to talk about dem Blades about our past. It led me to think about their past and their current high confidence in gaining PL status.

Obviously it's well documented that Wednesday owed a lot of money and I was told got away without paying outstanding debts to the bank. Which was a lot.

So it led me to wonder. If according to their fans... will go up to the PL they'll get a nice windfall. Do they have a moral duty to pay back what they got away with?

Many would agree. What do others think?

Shall I start a thread I wonder??

You can start a thread on whatever you want.

But this is a thread called "Sheffield United and League 1" and it's about United's current predicament.

Taking it off topic is against forum rules.

Do you have anything to add about "Sheffield United and League 1"?

You can start a thread on whatever you want.

But this is a thread called "Sheffield United and League 1" and it's about United's current predicament.

Taking it off topic is against forum rules.

Do you have anything to add about "Sheffield United and League 1"?

I've spoke plenty about dem Blades...

Are you corkers in disguise?? :o

How long will Wendy fans put up with finishing in the bottom half of the carvery league?