Sheffield United and League 1

How long have United been in league one now, how long is it till it becomes unacceptable from the supporters ???

I keep reading posts on here and afar and people seem to be content with your position in English football, surely this can't be true and it must be getting tedious now going to places like Crewe every other week.

In my honest opinion if you don't go up this time around then serious questions need to be asked to the hierarchy.

With a supposed rich owner you would have thought he would have made sure you were in the championship by now.

How long have United been in league one now, how long is it till it becomes unacceptable from the supporters ???

I keep reading posts on here and afar and people seem to be content with your position in English football, surely this can't be true and it must be getting tedious now going to places like Crewe every other week.

In my honest opinion if you don't go up this time around then serious questions need to be asked to the hierarchy.

With a supposed rich owner you would have thought he would have made sure you were in the championship by now.

And there we have it.

what a WUM :hihi:

And there we have it.

Good man and this is the proof of the pudding right here, post anything about United your a wum but you have a free ride on our threads, gone are those days you have had your fun time to get the forum going u have spoilt it for long enough, don't like me having an opinion on your club ? TOUGH

This is for both sides of the city this forum, get used to it. :):o:):o

And there we have it.

Come on FT, it's been a while and i see it as a genuine question, how much longer will ya tolerate being in L1, ur not Barnsley, Crewe, Millers etc, ur aMuch bigger club than the likes of those, so if promotion isn't achieved, then Will you have no choice but to question Mcabes and the princes ambitions??

Come on FT, it's been a while and i see it as a genuine question, how much longer will ya tolerate being in L1, ur not Barnsley, Crewe, Millers etc, ur aMuch bigger club than the likes of those, so if promotion isn't achieved, then Will you have no choice but to question Mcabes and the princes ambitions??

Webby this was tongue in cheek :hihi:

I was just copying what he usually does! It's corkers forum after all :hihi:

Webby this was tongue in cheek :hihi:

I was just copying what he usually does! It's corkers forum after all :hihi:

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: Ahh bless love you to mate

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: Ahh bless love you to mate

:love:

Your a decent fella, dare I say it :gag::D

:love:

Your a decent fella, dare I say it :gag::D

That's the nicest thing that anyone has said to me, being a football referee I'm actually serious :hihi:

Got thick skin doing that all the time a tell thi, this forum is peace :cool:

Nah den you two, enough of the making acquaintances, back on topic FT stop swerving the question!!:hihi:

How long have United been in league one now, how long is it till it becomes unacceptable from the supporters ??? For me personally. Yes it is. We've had to take 3 steps backwards to ultimately take 10 steps forwards. It's a process and the question shouldn't be is it unaccptable; it's should be do you finally feel we have the right people running the club. And the answer is yes.

I keep reading posts on here and afar and people seem to be content with your position in English football, surely this can't be true and it must be getting tedious now going to places like Crewe every other week. Whether is Crew or Chelsea... most yorkshire clubs have gone through it. It's us currently. It was you a few years ago. Your putting a time frame on how long we've been in L1. If we're talking about time frames... how long was it for when we were top dogs on and off the field? Time doesn't really matter it's just an illusion. A few years in L1 will probably do us good in the longer term.

With a supposed rich owner you would have thought he would have made sure you were in the championship by now. If we don't go up this season, it's only one other way to know we need to tinker. The owner purchased a business with PL intentions and he'll get his reward. Like any other business. When you purchase a company, success is a process. It's no good looking at over spending. It's a little dumb and when you study other clubs who've over spent, you'll get slapped. Success is a process. Buying every single player will confuse other players, cause friction and uncertainty, which is what's happening across the city. The Owls failings over the past 20 years will the Blades success.

Update: Tick, tick, tick come on corker mi teas going cold... I'm waiting!

Edited by footietalk

A good honest answer there FT, but them 3 steps backwards seem to be taking a long time to complete!!

A good honest answer there FT, but them 3 steps backwards seem to be taking a long time to complete!!

My steps might be a little different to yours :hihi: