AJS Pet Sitting - Sheffield S6

Anybody going on holiday soon and looking for a comforting place for their pet to stay?

AJS Pet Sitting and Boarding Services

Looking for somebody reliable to look after your pet while you are away? Look no further. Your pet will feel right at home. Feel free to come and look at the warm and loving home environment in which your pet will be residing whilst you are away.

Dogs will be walked and have their daily exercise requirements met.

All pets catered for.

I love all animals and have a collection of animals myself including a tortoise and cavalier King Charles spaniel.

Please get in touch if interested.

Many thanks. References available.

Hi can you pop on your boarding licence number please . Also can you say if you are fully insured .

Hi. I do yes. I have one coming to see me in November for a few days.

Hi. I do yes. I have one coming to see me in November for a few days.

could you pop your licence no on here please and confirm if you are insured?

Teeny, it's doubtful that he has otherwise I'm sure he would of said so in his original post or replied to your post by now, maybe give him some guidance as to how he can go about getting a license if he doesn't have one which I'm betting is the case, he's obviously a new start-up Pet Sitter, throw some advice his way :)

Teeny, it's doubtful that he has otherwise I'm sure he would of said so in his original post or replied to your post by now, maybe give him some guidance as to how he can go about getting a license if he doesn't have one which I'm betting is the case, he's obviously a new start-up Pet Sitter, throw some advice his way :)

Having looked at his previous posts he looks like a good and caring person and would make an ideal dog sitter.Wish he would get licenced,Cant be any worse than the licenced do do that once looked after my little one.

Is there a law that says you cannot let your friend look after your dog and pay them.just wondered.

I've looked after my friends dogs before although it's always been at their house not Dog Sitting at mine, Teeny seems to be quite knowledgeable in the whole Pet Sitting business so wait for his input but I do think if you're intending to use your home for Dog Sitting/boarding and it's regular and for profit (as opposed to helping a friend for a one off) and if it's a business which 'AJS Pet Sitting and Boarding Services' would suggest then you need a boarding license, without one you can be fined quite a lot I think.

---------- Post added 29-09-2015 at 18:06 ----------

https://www.gov.uk/animal-boarding-establishment-licence

Did a search, seems ajscott definitely needs a licence.

I've looked after my friends dogs before although it's always been at their house not Dog Sitting at mine, Teeny seems to be quite knowledgeable in the whole Pet Sitting business so wait for his input but I do think if you're intending to use your home for Dog Sitting/boarding and it's regular and for profit (as opposed to helping a friend for a one off) and if it's a business which 'AJS Pet Sitting and Boarding Services' would suggest then you need a boarding license, without one you can be fined quite a lot I think.

---------- Post added 29-09-2015 at 18:06 ----------

https://www.gov.uk/animal-boarding-establishment-licence

Did a search, seems ajscott definitely needs a licence.

Yes if you are boarding dogs in your own home , you need a licence from Sheffield city council to do this, Insurance is also important for any business operating in pet care , this is for you and your customers protection. every licence has a number which should be shown with adverts and displayed in your premises

Thanks all for the guidance sorry I'm late in replying.

Thanks all for the guidance sorry I'm late in replying.

But you haven't answered the question?

But you haven't answered the question?

In this case, it would seem the absence of an answer is an answer, meaning he doesn't have a licence.

Edited by alexm1991