Romantic meal at a good price

Hi all,

I'm looking for a nice restaurant with a fairly romantic vibe to go to with my boyfriend on my last night in Sheffield. Neither of us have a lot of money so relatively low prices/good value for money would be appreciated. It doesn't need to be overly romantic, just somewhere nice with a good atmosphere.

The wick at both ends??

The Wick is not exactly romantic!

Try Bella Napoli on Abbeydale Road. Very small Italian, take your own wine. mid week 2 courses for a tenner or something like that.

The Wick is not exactly romantic!

Try Bella Napoli on Abbeydale Road. Very small Italian, take your own wine. mid week 2 courses for a tenner or something like that.

ive found it cosy - when music isnt blaring. generally early nights.

Now all the students are back, the wick will be full of them! Definitely not romantic.

Are you looking for in the town centre?

La Luna on Ecclesall Road South is a BYOW and I think we had a 2 course meal with a couple of bottles of peroni for just over £30.

La Luna on Ecclesall Road South is a BYOW and I think we had a 2 course meal with a couple of bottles of peroni for just over £30.

I second La Luna, took a bottle of wine & it's really small and intimate. Great pizza! :love:

Think we might fit the bill. Right next to Sheffield Cathedral.