Newcastle v Wednesday (Match thread)

And you have no excuse for not giving them a tonking

well we have, their premiership and we're championship. added to that we're hardly high scorers anyway, webbys 4 goal prediction nearly came true Saturday but that's about it.

I'm pretty sure there will be a few changes tonight to try and keep the bread & butter of the League side intact, as I've said before cups put a bit of gloss on a season and unless you have a realistic chance of winning they can be a distraction as our lowly neighbour's have found to their cost.

I'm pretty sure there will be a few changes tonight to try and keep the bread & butter of the League side intact, as I've said before cups put a bit of gloss on a season and unless you have a realistic chance of winning they can be a distraction as our lowly neighbour's have found to their cost.

Tell that to your 5,000 mates travelling up to the Toon tonight.

Realistic chance or not , would I spend a few grand to come over and meet up with some good owls and Blades , see some good friends and my family and my league one team at the NEW WEMBLEY in a heartbeat :love::love:

we have enough players in the squad to change things around CB and still give them a good game for the travelling supporters. wish I was going tonight but had to give it a miss with me going to Saturdays game

Can I just ask if anyone knows where the best place to park near the ground is please?

Can I just ask if anyone knows where the best place to park near the ground is please?

I'm going but on the owls coach, just put in Newcastle away days that will tell you.

I will be cheering ye on guys !!

Gonna be stressful for me, everybody at work are Boro fans and keep telling me they want us to whup em , gonna get a reyt tonking if we lose

Hope the performance is good,the 5000 (for a night match is unbelievable)deserve a victory.

I think you can beat em, 3-1 Owls I reckon...

:).....................

---------- Post added 23-09-2015 at 17:45 ----------

Hope the performance is good,the 5000 (for a night match is unbelievable)deserve a victory.

thats pretty impressive if true, 5000 for a night match. fair play to all of them

mi young aprentice at work from boro says 3-1 to us

thatll do me :)