Newcastle v Wednesday (Match thread)

Interesting game this one, I doubt Newcastle need the distraction of the league cup at the moment and for Wednesday its a good chance to give players not in the first eleven frame a chance to show what there about.

Mcgugan has to start for me as he's not had no where near enough game time, and I'd drop Westwood as well as we don't want him injured again.

I'll stick my neck out and go 1-1 Wednesday to win on penalties then draw Chelsea in the next round ;)

Think McLaren is under pressure and will play a strong side,we'll lose 1-2.

Think McLaren is under pressure and will play a strong side,we'll lose 1-2.

Have they got a strong side :hihi:

Have they got a strong side :hihi:

Yeh,well his strongest side.

Lose this one and the "umbrella man" could be staring at nine, ten, jack, Owls to win.

Be interesting to see what team both put out to be fair, both have got big squads.

---------- Post added 21-09-2015 at 16:27 ----------

Lose this one and the "umbrella man" could be staring at nine, ten, jack, Owls to win.

You never know we might be swopping places with them at the end of the season :help:

Be interesting to see what team both put out to be fair, both have got big squads.

---------- Post added 21-09-2015 at 16:27 ----------

You never know we might be swopping places with them at the end of the season :help:

So be it Corks, only way is up, and a trip to the big city.:hihi:

I'm a Blades fan, but hope the owls do them. Newcastle fans were screaming for Pardew to be axed and a new coach installed....look at them now. ...be careful what you wish for. Hahaha.

Over 4500 tickets sold with 200 left. ;)

This is a must win game for the wally, he has to get that first win and anything less then he's not got much longer. Don't like to see anyone sacked but I sincerely hope we are the te that causes it. I'll go for a Newcastle win 2-1

I'm a Blades fan, but hope the owls do them. Newcastle fans were screaming for Pardew to be axed and a new coach installed....look at them now. ...be careful what you wish for. Hahaha.

Always been the same have the newcastle fans ,alladyce and even sir bobby spring to mind.Anyway with them being on a bit of a downer and Wednesday improving each game ,plus up to 5000 travelling fans I can see us winning this.

---------- Post added 21-09-2015 at 17:20 ----------

This is a must win game for the wally, he has to get that first win and anything less then he's not got much longer. Don't like to see anyone sacked but I sincerely hope we are the te that causes it. I'll go for a Newcastle win 2-1

I think sacking him would be a huge mistake ,problems there for a long time and he needs time to sort it out ,doubt the fans will give him that though.

Simple...Owls win...knock em out lol