Ex-batt hens wanted?

Afternoons

I'm looking to rehome some ex-batts and I'm struggling to find anywhere locally that would offer some, anyone have contacts or ideas?

TIA

it's a shame you didn't post a few weeks ago. I went to Derby and picked up some lovely free range farm chickens from Betty's farm, they had 24,000 for rehoming!! They are in excellent health and have obviously been well looked after. I only got 4 I wish I'd had space for more!!

Afternoons

I'm looking to rehome some ex-batts and I'm struggling to find anywhere locally that would offer some, anyone have contacts or ideas?

TIA

Is there a particular reason you want ex commercial layers? Would you consider anything else? Have you kept poultry before? Before anyone jumps down my throat, I have a genuine reason for asking.

I got a hold of Phoenix and I'm picking up some ladies on Saturday!

This is my first time keeping chickens so I thought that it'd be nice to rehome some chooks that could benefit from a better life and that ex-batt would be the most deserving :)

Hi,

I have two small chickens that I am looking to rehome if you are intersted in taking them.

I have one white araucana and one grey rumpless araucana. They both lay blue/green eggs (easter eggers).

They had a good life and were free range until circumstances dictated that I had to move house, now they have a small pen and I would prefer to rehome them somewhere they can have the freedom that I can no longer provide.

They are both around 1 year old.

If you are interested, then please inbox me.

They are free of charge.

Regards

Dale

If you can't find anyone to have your chickens & they come with a coop I will take them. I have garden room but my coops aren't big enough to hold more chucks

:( :(

I'm all chickened up now or I SOOOO would

Apologies dnb2861, hopefully priorylady can help :)