David Cameron and the pig

While I don't doubt that public schoolboys do things like this, it seems odd that this "secret" has been kept for years. Cameron has had no shortage of enemies who could have leaked this long before now.

While I don't doubt that public schoolboys do things like this, it seems odd that this "secret" has been kept for years. Cameron has had no shortage of enemies who could have leaked this long before now.

If state school kids did what Cameron did, they'd be statemented. If a public school boy does it, he gets to be PM.

This will be dismissed as toffs' high jinx. Can you imagine the furore if Jeremy Corbyn had done such a thing?

---------- Post added 21-09-2015 at 15:53 ----------

I am afraid David Gammon may have lost the Muslim vote. It would take a heart of stone not to laugh.

This will be dismissed as toffs' high jinx. Can you imagine the furore if Jeremy Corbyn had done such a thing?

---------- Post added 21-09-2015 at 15:53 ----------

I am afraid David Gammon may have lost the Muslim vote. It would take a heart of stone not to laugh.

He gets lambasted for having his top button undone!

I hear the sound of distant banjos. I am thinking of changing my username - I fear being invited to No. 10.

It's a story about a not unusual university life in an unofficial hatchet job Cameron autobiography by Lord Ashcroft who's fallen out with Cameron over his non-dom privileges.

It's not very family friendly so I wouldn't post any direct references to it here in case the moderators are watching.

NOT UNUSUAL!!!

I thought I was broad minded!

Mind you, if Jeremy Corbyn had made peppa pig eat his chipolata in drug fuelled haze like Cameron did, I bet you'd be calling him all the names under the sun.

---------- Post added 21-09-2015 at 17:10 ----------

I hear the sound of distant banjos. I am thinking of changing my username - I fear being invited to No. 10.

If my memory serves me correctly there is a Douglas Hogg who is high up in Conservative circles....Oh yes that's right Lord Hogg charges the taxpayer for the clearing of his moat ;)

And he knew about Ashcrofts tax affairs too, which Cameron said he didnt

That is the more interesting part of the story, but it will probably get lost in all the hooha about the pig.

Also interesting is Lord Ashcroft's blatant expectation of a decent political appointment in return for all the cash he contributed. Nothing surprising in itself, be he's so open about it. Perhaps he feels we oiks should share in his outrage?

"I did not have relations with that pig and I did not inhale"

What's the first rule of Piers Gave Club? Don't pork about Piers Gave Club.

Brings a whole new meaning to pig in a poke.