Thieving scrotes Hutcliffe wood CO-OP

Monday morning mardy bums at work today from reading the above

The hangovers will go, be better this afternoon

They could have run up Bocking Lane, carried on up Greenhill Avenue, turned left on Greenfield Road and ended up on Meadowhead....

....they'd have been bloody knackered though if they did. I doubt Usain Bolt could even manage that without stopping for a breather.

exactly how dark were these dark people you describe?

I think as sec of the greenhill tara that includes lowedges that its terrible that without proof that people assume they come from the lowedges estate,in fact only recently it had the lowest crime rate in that area,also there are many shoplifters from all areas of Sheffield and even greenhill village has problems,so I agree this is bad and unwanted crime,but they could of been from anywhere or even visiting the area from another area

but have contacts in s8 were they could sell there ill gotten gains,trust me there is good and bad in every area including private housing.

oh-ohh....

fairly dark, may just have not washed? and that was just the Caucasian one?? did whiff a bit tho:gag:

Why are people criticizing the poster about his observations regarding the thieves. It seems most of them are unable to make their own posts and can only make fun of genuine contributors.

Ohh another one with google maps !

Meadowhead starts at the junction with Abbey Lane in the same respect that Chesterfield road starts at Heeley bottom , but its no where near chesterfield .

I guess it all depends upon whether you are talking about Meadowhead as in the name of the road which extends from the beginning of Chesterfield Road at the Abbey Lane junction up the hill to the roundabout or Meadowhead as in the area near the roundabout.

Edited by Daven

Meat for sale!

Anyone want to buy any meat?

Meat for sale!

Anyone want to buy any meat?

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 21-09-2015 at 16:45 ----------

Why is everybody bring so childish and arguing about directions?

oh-ohh....

Now we've confirmed that Low Edges isn't Meadowhead, we can ask the really important questions on everybody's mind.

Now we've confirmed that Low Edges isn't Meadowhead, we can ask the really important questions on everybody's mind.

Where to buy some cheap meat ?;)