Need a conveyancer or solicitor for house sale

Hi,

Can any of you knowledgeable people please recommend a good and sensibly priced solicitor or conveyancer? It's a straight forward house sale, no purchase after.

Thank you :)

I can recommend Jeffrey shaw on here, a small outfit , knows what he is talking about when ever I have had advice from him.

He is one of the moderators in case you can't find him

Coates solicitors at Mosborough. We've just used them and they were fantastic. You can get a quote for conveyancing on their web site.

I can recommend Jeffrey shaw on here, a small outfit , knows what he is talking about when ever I have had advice from him.

He is one of the moderators in case you can't find him

We always recommend Jeffery used him 3 times, and no doubt maybe using him again soon, although he might be busy at the moment given the time of year it is.

Coates solicitors at Mosborough. We've just used them and they were fantastic. You can get a quote for conveyancing on their web site.

Another recommendation for Coates solicitors from me, I gave used them numerous times and the service is superb!