Landlords - Lock them up. Send them to jail and throw away the key.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34298818

Landlords are basically evil, and they cause massive amounts of suffering, they exploit the poorest, and cram them into poor quality accommodation.

This can lead to outbreaks of contagious disease! - Landlords are much more damaging to your health than smokers. Second hand disease and poverty from landlords is everywhere, it is rife.

How do we tackle it?

Simples. Lock them up.

We should probably bring back the death penalty for them too. FACT.

My best mate is a landlord with 9 houses which he rents out at modest rates, several to "Pan Crack Folk" who seem delighted to have a modest house to live in.

Why should he be jailed for housing people who cannot get a "council house".

Angel1.

I don't agree all landlords are evil but I have had a few bad ones in the past 15 years my first ever flat after leaving home was at 17 above a take away on abbeydale road the landlord let me take it on furnished without a bond etc so I jumped at the chance being young and wanting my independence what a mistake that was ! The flat was absolutely filthy I was above a shop so not on floor level but the place was running with rats cockroaches and to my despair bed bugs I couldn't move back home and the council wouldn't rehouse me as I wasn't 18 I finally had enough when I woke one morning to find the male landlord stood at the bottom of my bed watching me sleep !!

I don't know if it was just my bad luck or what the landlords thought they were aloud to do but this became a theme them walking in un announced whilst I was in bed as a few years after in my late 20's another landlady did the same she used to come in no knocking and walk around the house looking in cupboards etc she didn't speak very good English so would just stare at me like I was stupid when I would rant and rave at her I had to lock the doors all the time as the kids or I would get up and she would be wandering around willy nilly !!

The next house I rented privately the police came and arrested me and brother for supposedly injecting someone with heroin and giving them hepatitis c after a lot of hours in a police station and the police finally looking at their paperwork properly they released me it just so happened that my name was almost exactly the same as my landladys minus one letter.

my last landlady and definitely my last as far as private renting goes was an absolute waste of space I reported my roof leaking to her around 20 or so times did she do anything to fix it no she didn't until it got so bad the water ran into the electrics and set the house on fire after reporting her to the housing standards and them demanding her to do the repairs it took about 4 months of begging and pleading for the housing to finally rehouse me all the while I had no electric whatsoever in the upper two floors and a so called landlady ignoring my calls.

Now I don't know if its just my bad luck but I do believe there are a few more bad landlords out there than you would think.

Don't be too hard on Chem1st, Homes Under the Hamer and Sickle made me laugh! :hihi:

Decent and secure housing is the basis of society. Without it everything else grinds to a halt. No decent government (and I blame Labour, Coalition and Conservative in equal measure) should have let this crisis arise.

To know that you can lose your home at any time through no fault of your own, must be the most undermining thing to happen to people's basic sense of security. How can you plan for the future for yourself and your family with this an ever present worry at the back of your mind?

Landlords are basically evil, and they cause massive amounts of suffering, they exploit the poorest, and cram them into poor quality accommodation.

This can lead to outbreaks of contagious disease! - Landlords are much more damaging to your health than smokers. Second hand disease and poverty from landlords is everywhere, it is rife.

How do we tackle it?

Simples. Lock them up.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Oh Chem , i do love your unfounded rants at us landlords.

My bank balance is fine thanks to my properties.

How do we tackle it?

Simples. Lock them up.

What happened? Somebody once kicked you out of your bed sit for falling behind in the rent and you never got over it? :hihi: :hihi::hihi:

What happened? Somebody once kicked you out of your bed sit for falling behind in the rent and you never got over it? :hihi: :hihi::hihi:

i think they suggested he get a job. not been right since.

How do we tackle it?

Simples. Lock them up.

What an absolutely ridiculous post!!!!!!! :rant:

Have you seen his other threads/posts? :D I agree, this one does take the biscuit, probably moreso than the others.

Have a read through all his other housing rants , will have you in stitches :hihi: