Why should god save the queen?

Why don't you think God should not save the Queen ?

Why do you think I think God should not save the queen?

It's not about liking the song, being a monarchist, or trying to elevate oneself to a higher intellectual plane by over-analysing it. It's about fundamental respect. Corbyn shows he has none.

Stop being ridiculous. I'm sure he respects the queen and he clearly loves his country. He just doesn't think the queen should be head of state. I tend to agree with him.

The problem has been solved though - he will sing the anthem in future.

It's actually very funny that people have got so would up about this whole thing. It's not rational.

Stop being ridiculous. I'm sure he respects the queen and he clearly loves his country. He just doesn't think the queen should be head of state. I tend to agree with him.

The problem has been solved though - he will sing the anthem in future.

It's actually very funny that people have got so would up about this whole thing. It's not rational.

I'm not wound up, but I can understand why some people are. It was a clearly calculated and pre-meditated display of disrespect.

Why shouldn't God save our Queen or King ?

Why do the French want to slit the throats of their sons and friends ?

It's a patriotic song used as our national anthem which is A christian country .

"GOD SAVE THE QUEEN ! "

I saw them live at Eland Road Leeds in 1983 ,i wore a sky blue jump suite with zip from crotch to neck topped of with a green stetson cowboy hat.

The best group ever to strut their stuff.

We're probably better off sticking to what we've got, we certainly don't want to build Jerusalem in this green and pleasant land or we're going to have people firing rockets at us.

Billy Connoly said the Archers tune would be more cheerful.

We're probably better off sticking to what we've got, we certainly don't want to build Jerusalem in this green and pleasant land or we're going to have people firing rockets at us.

Billy Connoly said the Archers tune would be more cheerful.

Billy Conolly also said that the sooner they cut his head off the better in response to a captive who was in danger of being beheaded.

He is a twit without the I.

Great Britain is a christian country

First the national anthem's a country and now Great Britain is a country?

I'm not wound up, but I can understand why some people are. It was a clearly calculated and pre-meditated display of disrespect.

How dpo you work that out?

How dpo you work that out?

Bpecause he wouldn't just decide something like that on the spot - he would have thought about it beforehand. He must also have realised the reaction it would have triggered, unless he is exceptionally naive.

Billy Conolly also said that the sooner they cut his head off the better in response to a captive who was in danger of being beheaded.

He is a twit without the I.

He's a twt?

Is it goddamn make your own words-up day today or something???

---------- Post added 17-09-2015 at 21:50 ----------

It's not about liking the song, being a monarchist, or trying to elevate oneself to a higher intellectual plane by over-analysing it. It's about fundamental respect. Corbyn shows he has none.

Perhaps he prescribes more to the idea of mutual respect

Bpecause he wouldn't just decide something like that on the spot - he would have thought about it beforehand. He must also have realised the reaction it would have triggered, unless he is exceptionally naive.

He's a 66 year old avowed republican and probably not sung it for decades. He was just being himself and most likely never gave one seconds thought to it.

There's a thought whiteowl: if you put a 6 on the end of Corbyn's age it becomes 666, the number of the devil. That's how bad he is. :evil:

First the national anthem's a country and now Great Britain is a country?

Do you not think Great Britain is a country ?