Where best to get some kitchen panels knocked up?

As the titles says really, I don't want a whole new kitchen but the existing raws ect are tired, are there any good shop joinery places that can knock me some up at a good price?

I would not know where to start looking unless I was to buy a whole new Kitchen.

Is it just drawer and cupboard fronts/ doors you are wanting ?

I sprayed my old tired looking kitchen cupboards and draws cream using plastikote spray paint and then bought new handles .

A lot depends upon the age of your existing kitchen.

Some years ago we looked into replacing existing drawer fronts and cupboard doors to smarten out kitchen up but because the kitchen was fitted many years ago the standard sizing had changed and we were unable to buy some of the fittings in the sizes we needed and the cost of having them made would have almost have been as much as having a new kitchen which is the road we went down in the end.

The poster above's suggestion of painting your existing fixtures is possibly the cheapest option.

Edited by Daven