Halloween events 2015

Sheffield is rubbish for a city.

Nothing decent for adults on Saturday night had I known I would've hired somewhere myself and charged a stupid price for tickets so adults had something /somewhere fun to go and do!

cant believe there's no murder mystery events or anything!

Our council is crap!

Is there a Fright Night this year in Sheffield centre?

Is there a Fright Night this year in Sheffield centre?

Nope - scrapped.

Is it just me or is Sheffield going downhill in recent years when it comes to nightlife ?

Ridgeway are having a firework display on Halloween, with some Halloween activities for children.

It's in the playing fields starting from 6pm. Tickets £5 per adults and under 16s free.

Bar and food available too

Only nightlife for adults on Halloween is clubbing which is specifically aimed at students. I want a spooky event where I can be frightened and have a few beers to calm my nerves!

Sheffield is definitely going down hill again. Fright Night was great. Nothing is encouraged and what IS on isn't advertised properly. Sheffield really is the Forgotten City compared to its' counterparts.

I have just taken over The Masons Arms on Langsett Road Hillsborough, we will be having a small Halloween party for children on the 31st October 2015 from 3pm. As we have only been in the pub since Monday we haven't really had time to oraganise anything properly.

Saturday night we had the first of many live bands, as soon as the next one is booked I will get it advertised on here.

Check on Facebook for updates.

Preferably at a ghosty pub like carbrook or queens head.

Hello Drinkers

Halloween is upon us and you will be wondering What shall i be doing Saturday night well Wonder no more I have the best party to go to with cheap drinks, free ENTRY and most importantly a DJ with personality what more could you want get yourself in the best Costume and come along to the beehive on west street come in early and get yourself ready for the best music going right back to the 80s music starts a 9pm till 1am plenty of time to enjoy yororserlf.

SEE You SATURDAY

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: