Help with brick work / roofing

Hi

I have moved into a detached house in Walkerly S6. I have noticed brick work needs to be repaired between ground floor and 1st floor in front of my house.

Please see photos:

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o711/wind2000/IMG_20150824_134946_zpsghb3pewn.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o711/wind2000/IMG_20150824_134925_zpszfgmj1nn.jpg

Who should I get, roofer or bricklayer? Do you recommend any people doing this sort of job.

Thank you.

if its the pointing along the lead flashing that needs doing a decent roofer/bricklayer should do it no problem (that's only what I can see from the pic)

Thanks ricgem2002

Yes, brick pointing would be needed (for a bricklayer). I am unsure whether the lead flashing would be replaced (I guess it's for a roofer).

Thanks

if its the pointing along the lead flashing that needs doing a decent roofer/bricklayer should do it no problem (that's only what I can see from the pic)

Depends on whether the flashing needs to be removed to do a proper job of the re-pointing.

sent you a pm cheers

Cant see anything wrong with bwk from photo . Flashing needs sorting a job for a plumber as it needs sealant putting in with a gun not pointing in with sand and cement. Needs mortar joint chopping out 15mm deep lead flashing pinning in and then gun lead sealant in neatly . Not a job for a bricklayer as to technical. He He.

Edited by spider1

It looks as though your guttering has a backfall towards the point where the two lengths are joined.

Hi I will be happy to call and give you a free quotation for pointing and leadwork we are based in s6 with over 25yrs experience and fully insured phone 07885885419 or the number set out below many thanks kirk