Car Audio fitting

I need a new DAB head unit and ariel fitting to my Land Rover as the aftermarket one in there is faulty.

I am sure Technicar no longer exist on London Rd and Autotek have been closed eveytime I have called down and they don't answer there phone.

With the exception of Halfords anyone have any suggestions who can supply and fit or even just for and I will purchase

Thanks

Source Sounds up at Chapel town. They are the place to go.

Yep source is very good paul is the owner tell him matt from mc smart repairs sent you

I need a new DAB head unit and ariel fitting to my Land Rover as the aftermarket one in there is faulty.

I am sure Technicar no longer exist on London Rd and Autotek have been closed eveytime I have called down and they don't answer there phone.

With the exception of Halfords anyone have any suggestions who can supply and fit or even just for and I will purchase

Thanks

Which Land Rover? my friend has a Discovery, around the 2000 mark, we fitted a DAB in that within minutes, not very long, they're easily accessible, plus if it already has an aftermarket unit in there it will be even easier.

Just a suggestion mind.

Which Land Rover? my friend has a Discovery, around the 2000 mark, we fitted a DAB in that within minutes, not very long, they're easily accessible, plus if it already has an aftermarket unit in there it will be even easier.

Just a suggestion mind.

thanks for that,i will give to some thought