Blades Vs Colchester

Never realised they only had 10 men.

From the 86th minute.

Never realised they only had 10 men.

From the 86th minute.

yeah it was very late on

yeah it was very late on

His walk off was faster than Sharps penalty.

From the 86th minute.

Last 10 minutes then.

the blades match highlights

For me, Collins at fault for the first two. Not match-sharp.

6 goals conceded in 2 home games tells its own story,

We've got a back 4 that can't hold a line.The first 2 goals last night would have been prevented if defenders hadn't wondered out of position.Its schoolboy stuff really and should get sorted out quickly.

In the 1st half the midfield didn't pressurise Colchester at all and allowed them to pick out passes and shoot from distance, you have got to be competitive in this division.

I'm gonna single out Baxter, he just doesn't bring anything to the party when the team is under pressure.Adkins likes to play 4-4-2 and in a 4 man midfield he is a luxury we can't afford .Get rid now.

I know some will disagree but for me Sharpe was one of the few positives.Ok he could have scored 4 goals but he was creating his own chances and he set up the 2nd goal.He a shoe in for 20+ goals if he stays fit.

Onward to Bradford, lets try not to concede 3 :mad:

Like how he faced the media and owned up..determined to put it right. Good honest lad.

we need a result against bradford, a defeat and Id say automatic promotion looks doubtful.

Like how he faced the media and owned up..determined to put it right. Good honest lad.

we need a result against bradford, a defeat and Id say automatic promotion looks doubtful.

I thinks its too early to distance yourself in the promotion race mate but you've got to cut out the defensive frailties that cost you last season quickly.

For me, Collins at fault for the first two. Not match-sharp.

I thought the midfield was at fault for the first one especially. No back tracking. But defence needs a sort out and defence should start up field.

I thought the midfield was at fault for the first one especially. No back tracking. But defence needs a sort out and defence should start up field.

When we beat Swindon,Nigel said that the players carried out the game plan,the forwards defended,they were the first line he said,so Swindon had to go around them,not come straight through,so why have 6 goals gone in now,if this is his gameplan?

When we beat Swindon,Nigel said that the players carried out the game plan,the forwards defended,they were the first line he said,so Swindon had to go around them,not come straight through,so why have 6 goals gone in now,if this is his gameplan?

I hear that... think we need to look at the central defence and defensive midfield.