Bolton vs Wednesday

Jus watched the highlights and how we didn't score God knows, it's coming people, the sleeping giant is starting to stir from its slumber. Massive, I tell thi!!

Agree how did Mathias miss?

Do you think he was a good choice Gazza or are you undecided?

The problem with waiting until Xmas in my opinion is then it could be to late to challenge the play offs.

Clough nearly pulled a miracle off with us but that doesn't happen a lot.

It could turn around in the next few games but I believe 10 or 11 games is plenty to assess anyones capabilities look at us with Weir when we kept saying "it's a job in progress".

I can't deny it was a strange choice ,but as coach instead of manager it could be a masterstroke ,I presume DC was adviced that CC was the one to appoint by someone who knows more about his abilities than me and you ,I do think that despite the results ( which is obviously the main thing ) we are getting there and to sack the manager at this stage would be a big mistake ,promotion is the aim for next season not this afterall,but I do think we will still finish around the play off positions this season.

I can't deny it was a strange choice ,but as coach instead of manager it could be a masterstroke ,I presume DC was adviced that CC was the one to appoint by someone who knows more about his abilities than me and you ,I do think that despite the results ( which is obviously the main thing ) we are getting there and to sack the manager at this stage would be a big mistake ,promotion is the aim for next season not this afterall,but I do think we will still finish around the play off positions this season.

Promotion is the aim every season at the beginning.

Agree how did Mathias miss?

Think he forgot which end he was at:hihi:

Going on the highlights some of the football played was excellent, good times at Hillsboro soon enough, keep the faith.

---------- Post added 16-09-2015 at 14:09 ----------

For a club of uniteds stature in that league, maybe, but for clubs like rovveram then consolidation is more than acceptable, some teams need to accept that given there size they simply aren't a championship or PL team.

So no, promotion isn't the aim for every team every season.

But that wasn't the aim this season according to our owner ,build the team this season ,then go for promotion with a team who will be capable of staying there should we get promotion, I mean who would want to spend just the one season there :hihi: ( sorry but couldn't resist )

But that wasn't the aim this season according to our owner ,build the team this season ,then go for promotion with a team who will be capable of staying there should we get promotion, I mean who would want to spend just the one season there :hihi: ( sorry but couldn't resist )

I don't believe for one second Wednesday didn't intend to try and get promoted to the premier this season if possible it's something they have never done before for any seasons.

Nothing wrong with a bit of banter.:hihi:.

---------- Post added 16-09-2015 at 15:30 ----------

Think he forgot which end he was at:hihi:

Going on the highlights some of the football played was excellent, good times at Hillsboro soon enough, keep the faith.

---------- Post added 16-09-2015 at 14:09 ----------

For a club of uniteds stature in that league, maybe, but for clubs like rovveram then consolidation is more than acceptable, some teams need to accept that given there size they simply aren't a championship or PL team.

So no, promotion isn't the aim for every team every season.

Tell that to Blackpool and Bournemouth.

I don't believe for one second Wednesday didn't intend to try and get promoted to the premier this season if possible it's something they have never done before for any seasons.

Nothing wrong with a bit of banter.:hihi:.

---------- Post added 16-09-2015 at 15:30 ----------

Tell that to Blackpool and Bournemouth.

I'm sure if we got promoted this season the owner wouldn't of grumbled but likewise if we were top half that would of been ok. The owner has said though build the team this season then hopefully promotion next.

I'm sure if we got promoted this season the owner wouldn't of grumbled but likewise if we were top half that would of been ok. The owner has said though build the team this season then hopefully promotion next.

From which league?

This player of yours... The striker, who you've left out on a couple of occasions... Hasn't he only just signed for you? It signals unrest in the camp, or is your manager signing players for the sake of it then not playing them? What's happened?

Usually when you sign new players... The idea's to play them? Your manager either can't man manage, doesn't know why he's signed him or the player is injured.

I think the result at fellow strugglers is a poor one, and the blades even worse.

This player of yours... The striker, who you've left out on a couple of occasions... Hasn't he only just signed for you? It signals unrest in the camp, or is your manager signing players for the sake of it then not playing them? What's happened?

Usually when you sign new players... The idea's to play them? Your manager either can't man manage, doesn't know why he's signed him or the player is injured.

I think the result at fellow strugglers is a poor one, and the blades even worse.

We haven't signed a striker so not sure who your talking about.

]This player of yours... The striker' date=' who you've left out on a couple of occasions... Hasn't he only just signed for you? It signals unrest in the camp, or is your manager signing players for the sake of it then not playing them? What's happened?[/b']

I presume you are revering to lucas Joao,CC said at the time that he was not ready for first team football,but a lot of clubs were after his signature because he is one for the future,so we got in first and he will be brought in gradually,but ok if you prefer the "It signals unrest " then we can go along with that.:hihi:

From which league?

Whatever league we're in unless we managed to go up this season. If we were relegated then the chairman can't blame anyone. He chose the route we went down so it's on his head