Ingoldmells in September

Are the bars still open in Ingoldmells at this time of year and are there still holidaymakers or is it quiet now really cheers guys.

Far better places then this dump, go to seahouses in Northumberland or Arnside in cumbria

My parents are there at the moment, as far as I am aware, everything is still open and most things will be till Oct half term, although some will reduce their hours till then.

Far better places then this dump, go to seahouses in Northumberland or Arnside in cumbria

I'm only going for a couple of days while I'm off, bit of a booze up tha knows :hihi:

got to agree mate....ingoldmells anytime bad

My parents are there at the moment, as far as I am aware, everything is still open and most things will be till Oct half term, although some will reduce their hours till then.

Cool stuff thanx for that, might spoil myself for a couple of days I love caravans lol :hihi:

got to agree mate....ingoldmells anytime bad

We have some stunning places that people just don't think about going. Pembrokeshire Coast is one of them

I'm only wanting somewhere local for a couple of days to have a couple of sessions not a big full on escape for a month chill art man

Yeah why not O.P - may-be it is a bit quiet but it's like Marmite - either you like it quite or not at this time of year or in the height of Summer - you like it or not I think!

get thi sen in jts a good drink and good money to be won from the bingo/open the box etc I wish I was there :thumbsup:

Are the bars still open in Ingoldmells at this time of year and are there still holidaymakers or is it quiet now really cheers guys.

Take s Satnav with you mate, if you go out you'll never find the caravan again.

September is usually a good month weather wise so you should have a good time .