Best place to buy custom PC

I need to get my son a gaming PC for his college course, can anyone recommend anywhere local for this?

Wanting somewhere where I get some sort of warranty.

Thanks

Wish my mum would of believed me when I said I need a gaming computer for 'school' lol

Let me know what you want and what your budget it and I can help you build a custom PC to your specification..

The problem with buying from a store, is most only provide a 1 year warrantee - where as buying the components and building it yourself, you will get 3 years, or more on some of the components...

I need to get my son a gaming PC for his college course, can anyone recommend anywhere local for this?

Wanting somewhere where I get some sort of warranty.

Thanks

Gaming PC for his college course?

Gaming PC for his college course?

Level 3 Video Game Development:hihi:

Elaborate. I have more than a few successful games, apps online. what would I need?!? to do this at home? That a college course needs me to have at home?

There's a difference between a gaming machine, and a development machine, and then again for a game development machine...

You're looking £2000 easily for something that will be a decent gaming AND development machine (considering you're going to need to be able to run lots of code and debug it at the same time as running said game or app)

Also, a dual (or triple) display set-up is recommended for development, have you considered this also?

There's a difference between a gaming machine, and a development machine, and then again for a game development machine...

You're looking £2000 easily for something that will be a decent gaming AND development machine (considering you're going to need to be able to run lots of code and debug it at the same time as running said game or app)

Also, a dual (or triple) display set-up is recommended for development, have you considered this also?

lol ok. :loopy: He/she is not nasa it is a simple game. His or her first year will be no more than a bat and ball.!

lol ok. :loopy: He/she is not nasa it is a simple game. His or her first year will be no more than a bat and ball.!

If that's the case, then you don't need a gaming machine, and a reasonable spec laptop (i5, 4GB RAM+) will be more than adequate...

If that's the case, then you don't need a gaming machine, and a reasonable spec laptop (i5, 4GB RAM+) will be more than adequate...

I agree! You can get 16gb ram, 2tb hard drive, I5, for £400. Not laptop but big bulky tower!

---------- Post added 12-09-2015 at 01:56 ----------

Just to add you would need to add a monitor.