Saudi Arabia offers to Build 200 Mosques in Germany

I would be more concerned with their blatant attempt to change the culture of the EU.
I think any attempt to change the "culture" of the EU would be welcome!

to quote Greenfield /"These aren't refugees. They're armies." And "Saudi Arabia just offered to build 200 barracks for the 800,000 soldiers invading Germany.":hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 11-09-2015 at 15:28 ----------

maybe we should go over and build 200 churches in saudi arabia:thumbsup:

btw /do you know how many there is there?

Sounds about right

It quite clearly says in that linked article that SA claims to have already taken in 500,000 Syrian refugees. Fair bit more than the UK...

saudi only accepts foreign workers not refugees. they are kept in fenced concentration camps, allowed to work and deported home when the contract is done.

---------- Post added 11-09-2015 at 17:24 ----------

maybe we should go over and build 200 churches in saudi arabia:thumbsup:

btw /do you know how many there is there?

about the same number there are in islamic state.

saudi only accepts foreign workers not refugees. they are kept in fenced concentration camps, allowed to work and deported home when the contract is done.

You don't know the number, so it's a rather foolish thing to say isn't it?

---------- Post added 11-09-2015 at 17:29 ----------

Do you like that idea?

You don't know the number, so it's a rather foolish thing to say isn't it?

actually I do. but if you would like to try to prove a point instead of your usual banal spouting i would love to be corrected.

---------- Post added 11-09-2015 at 17:34 ----------

Do you like that idea?

how the saudis treat their fellow muslims is something between themselves and not something i have voiced an opinion on. do you like the idea?

Edited by drummonds

drummonds. Don't upset him, he'll report you to one of the grown ups.

actually I do. but if you would like to try to prove a point instead of your usual banal spouting i would love to be corrected.

Well post it then!

how the saudis treat their fellow muslims is something between themselves and not something i have voiced an opinion on.

That's why I asked you. Are you going to answer the question or play the fool?

Well post it then!

ok. if you insist but you won't like it. there are no christian churches in saudi arabia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Saudi_Arabia

Saudi Arabia allows Christians to enter the country as foreign workers for temporary work, but does not allow them to practice their faith openly. Because of that Christians generally only worship within private homes.[3] Items and articles belonging to religions other than Islam are prohibited.[3] These include Bibles, crucifixes, statues, carvings, items with religious symbols, and others.[3]

The Saudi Arabian Mutaween (Arabic: مطوعين), or Committee for the Propagation of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice (i.e., the religious police) prohibits the practice of any religion other than Islam.[3] Conversion of a Muslim to another religion is considered apostasy,[3] a crime punishable by death if the accused does not recant.[3] The Government does not permit non-Muslim clergy to enter the country for the purpose of conducting religious services.[3]

International Christian Concern (ICC) protested what it reported as the 2001 detention of 11 Christians in Saudi Arabia, for practicing their religion in their home

your turn..:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Edited by drummonds

ok. if you insist but you won't like it. there are no christian churches in saudi arabia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Saudi_Arabia

Saudi Arabia allows Christians to enter the country as foreign workers for temporary work, but does not allow them to practice their faith openly. Because of that Christians generally only worship within private homes.[3] Items and articles belonging to religions other than Islam are prohibited.[3] These include Bibles, crucifixes, statues, carvings, items with religious symbols, and others.[3]

The Saudi Arabian Mutaween (Arabic: مطوعين), or Committee for the Propagation of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice (i.e., the religious police) prohibits the practice of any religion other than Islam.[3] Conversion of a Muslim to another religion is considered apostasy,[3] a crime punishable by death if the accused does not recant.[3] The Government does not permit non-Muslim clergy to enter the country for the purpose of conducting religious services.[3]

International Christian Concern (ICC) protested what it reported as the 2001 detention of 11 Christians in Saudi Arabia, for practicing their religion in their home

your turn..:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

He'll report you. You deserve to be reported for telling the truth. Shall I just do it for him and get it over and done with?

It makes a change from the Brits building churches in Africa and converting the natives.

No that was the Romans we all had perfectly good enough Gods before they decided to torture ,beat and rape us into submission.

Mind you the Muslims are now competing .

No that was the Romans we all had perfectly good enough Gods before they decided to torture ,beat and rape us into submission.

Mind you the Muslims are now competing .

It was 2000 years ago - I've pretty much forgiven the Italians for it now. Although they should make reparations and send me a nice shiny red Ferrari.