Did anyone on live on the Manor in the Seventies?

Thought I might re-ignite this thread as I have been searching my memory bank. Can anyone remember the Archers (Karen) off Stanground Road, The Whites (Michael) the Hagues (Billy) The Jacksons (Wayne) the Maws (so many off them), the Wilsons (John) the Underhays (again so many of them), Michele Barker etc. etc... we were all in the same year at school although most were from around the Springwood area which I know some people class as Woodthorpe. Think I have remebered the name of the family that lived at the garage opposite the Springwood (it was later knocked down) as the Stones family

i remember underhays was in same class as steven. the only wilson i know around there was steve. know 2 of the maws.did billy hague have a sister carole

TEN TOWN what a great place to hang out

Sorry this post is late but i know the broughtons and the rookers. I have lived on the manor all my life and still there now. spent 29 years on stonceliffe road, near the Motehall Pub which was recently demolished . the estate has a bad reputation but i wouldnt feel at home anywhere else .

Boo

I spent 21 years on the Manor, Prince of Wales Road, Our house was on the corner of Paulet Road and Darcy Close was the road above.

Had a great childhood, lots of friends and loads of laughs.

School friends lived on stonecliffe road, the crossways, the circle and Harbrough Ave.

Do you know the Hardwicks, Carr's, Bennetts, Allens, Denton's , Brammers,Huckstepps- lived on pipworth road, wilcocks- lived on paulet, or the Harrison's.

I spent 21 years on the Manor, Prince of Wales Road, Our house was on the corner of Paulet Road and Darcy Close was the road above.

Had a great childhood, lots of friends and loads of laughs.

School friends lived on stonecliffe road, the crossways, the circle and Harbrough Ave.

Do you know the Hardwicks, Carr's, Bennetts, Allens, Denton's , Brammers,Huckstepps- lived on pipworth road, wilcocks- lived on paulet, or the Harrison's.

hi krammers im married to a wilcox

Think it may be the wrong wilcocks, they lived at No9 Paulet Road,

kids were David,Sue,Janet and Tracy.

I know that Tracy does know some of the Wilcox. (surname spelt different)

Still keep in touch with them.

Unless your married to David.

Did you know any of the other names.

Does anybody know the Butts, lived on Stonecliffe Road

i see gary butt occasionaly at bramall lane and jonathon is landlord of the ball inn mansfield road

my family lived on fairlea probably wrong spelling but you know were i mean. my uncle is barry akers deceast i also know terry dell really well and his family. steve coats is my cousin if anyone knows him and janet akers is my mother anybody know these people please reply i spent a lot of my childhood around there going to st tereasers club at the weekends lots of memorys

i knocked about with steve coates as a teenager,we used to have some right laffs.not seen him for years..hows he keeping? i also know barry well i used to drink with him in the captive queen..not seen him since he flitted from manor lane.

sadly barry died about a year ago .

oh f--k! i didn't know...what happened to him? answer in pm if you like mate

i see gary butt occasionaly at bramall lane and jonathon is landlord of the ball inn mansfield road

Jonathan has left the Ball now, don't know where he is now.

Does anybody know the Butts, lived on Stonecliffe Road

Is that Jonathon and Tony, if yes, then they were at Pipworth and Waltheof with me.

hi krammers im married to a wilcox

Been talking to Sue and Tracy Wilcock today and she's remember the wilcox's

Are they Herbert,Sharon,Lavina and Mick, from Hastilar Road.